Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

2014 gu/coin and helmet cards for trade

I have six cards that I want to turn into ravens and redskins of similar cards hopefully.no scans as of right now but here is a list

2014 topps kickoff coin-aj green salute to service 33/99 looking for coin in return GONE
    2014 topps kickoff coin-matt ryan looking for coin in return GONE
    2014 score team helmets-paul Richardson gold 04/99
    2014 score team helmets-aaron murray GONE
    2014 score shotgun swatches-Philip rivers
    2014 score shotgun swatches-nick foles GONE
    Last edited by kwajr69; 03-04-2015 at 10:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

May be able to use the Murray and the Foles.

BANNED

Country

well like the Jordan reed quad,rg3 triple,maybe the Bernard pierce autos.lmk whatchya think,thanks for response

SCF Rewards
    Country

well like the Jordan reed quad,rg3 triple,maybe the Bernard pierce autos.lmk whatchya think,thanks for response

I know Foles rookie stuff books ok but have no idea on 2014 stuff. The Pierce auto books at 40 and the RGIII with luck and Tanny books at 40. The Jordan Reed is doable for sure. I don't think either of those two of yours would be more than $8 (just guestimating) if you would want to do the reed for the two it's up to you. I should have some Ravens and Redskins rc's to throw in if need be.

BANNED

Country

shaqman-that works for me man.reed and some rookies for both of those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shaqman-that works for me man.reed and some rookies for both of those.

You want me to post it or you. Would you want RGIII RC's cuz only thing else I found was a RC ov C.J. Mosley and some inserts of Torrey Smith and Ray Lewis. For Skins I found just some odds and ends. but I can put an RGIII score rookie in there regular or glossy. Topps rookie leaping or throwing. Leaf draft rookie or hot rookies from score.

BANNED

Country

I would love any rg3 rookies you want to put in or anything else. I like hot rookies and topps the most I guess but i am sure I will be happy with whatever you add to it.and yes you can post it up if you want.thanks a bunch

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love any rg3 rookies you want to put in or anything else. I like hot rookies and topps the most I guess but i am sure I will be happy with whatever you add to it.and yes you can post it up if you want.thanks a bunch

Done deal my friend. If you happen to have any Ebron or Ansah RC's laying around collecting dust I'll take em. Posted and waiting for your confirmation.

BANNED

Country

thanks for the trade.ok so I am guessing you are talking about eric ebron but is this ansah guy a rookie lion.if so I will look for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=kwajr69;13611079]thanks for the trade.ok so I am guessing you are talking about eric ebron but is this ansah guy a rookie lion.if so I will l
    Ezekiel Ansah was a rookie last year for the lions. Eric ebron from this year lions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast