Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guys this is what I mean. What a great community!! Love you guys. What people without cancer don't realize is that attitude means so much. Good attitudes = longer survival. Bad attitude and you can be gone FAST. I have continued to collect. Was just playing with some cards the other night and even have some cheap wax on the way. I make plans for next month, next year and 5 years from now. 6 motnhs doc? We will see. The doctors have few names for me - Timex and Energizer Bunny. But I like Rocky. Not that great, not super skilled. But sometimes when you should down for the count you reach for that bottom rope and start pulling yourself up for some reason and you just keep on fighting.

Jeff they did get the cards - thank you very much. They are safely tucked away in their collections. You're number 10! You dont want anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Glad to see you still posting my friend! When I have rough days I think about how positive you are, and its hard to be upset at the little things. Keep fighting the good fight- do your boys still collect minis? If so, shoot me your address, I have a few I think they will like!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes they do Ed! Thanks buddy. I'll send you my address. Their mini collection is getting big. They might get their own supercollection status for minis! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hey Chris. I don't want anything either. Just wanted to say hi. God bless.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys but no one wants my stuff!!! I'm starting to get hurt feelings! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys but no one wants my stuff!!! I'm starting to get hurt feelings! lol

Thank you for the smile that comment gave me! Made me laugh. They say we might have some snow heading our way early next week, want me to try and send it your way? Almost time for the boys to break out their sleds!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michaeldang97's Items on eBay

Hey chajones do they take baseball minis? IK i have a bunch of 2014 ones from bowman and A&G w/ a couple others

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vogs59's Items on eBay

Chris:

Nope - pass them on to someone that needs them - got what I needed and that is your still here fighting!!

Just win, Rocky!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey chajones do they take baseball minis? IK i have a bunch of 2014 ones from bowman and A&G w/ a couple others

yes! PM sent thanks man!!

Chris:

Nope - pass them on to someone that needs them - got what I needed and that is your still here fighting!!

Just win, Rocky!!!!!

Thanks buddy!

Rick I love that!! And yes, please send snow. I want it too. Ready to go sledding with the boys. Good exercise and fun to boot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast