Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The SCF is awesome giveaway thread

SCF is a home away from home for me. I have met so many wonderful people here. Some I've grown so close to I'm honored to call them friends. 7 years, nearly 10,000 posts and over 1600 trades. Many of you know that I've been ill for a while now - coming up on three years. This community has encircled my family with love and support through this difficult time. I hope that people realize that's not the norm for a website. SCF is something very very special. So much has been given to me, I could not pay it back in a thousand years. But I can show my appreciation to this community by giving away some free things. No $500 cards. No one of a kind memorabilia. Just some simple cards. Who knows what I will send your way! I'm going to start this thread and then update it from time to time over the next week or two. So if you want a freebie, just post here. For now, the person with the 10th post will get the prize. Then I will update the thread at random sometime later! This is post #1 - #10 gets the surprise! have fun and always remember this is a hobby which is meant to be fun and shared with friends. Perspective!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't want to be the #10 post, very happy being #2! Awesome thing you are doing Chris. You have given me many smiles during my short time here on SCF (since Feb 2012) and I will be forever ever in your debt for the use of the word "perspective" in your sig. I admired that word so much that I stole it from you and use it with pride! You have helped make this fun for me and that is exactly why I collect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope to hear from you soon just to say "Howdy". Tell Heather and the boys I said hi.
    God bless,
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

great gesture from a great member!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Awesome thread bud. Great Gesture. I hope many other members turn out giving like you!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice seeing you on the boards , Chris! Very nice gesture from a great member!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want anything just want you to know in my short time on the forum I've heard about you and it's great to see you posting. Stay healthy sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You hit the nail right on the head. This is exactly what the hobby should be about, having fun with it and making friends.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (62)
    Country

It's been great talking and making deals with you all these years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michaeldang97's Items on eBay

Fosho, this should be about having fun. Earlier today, I saw this guy on Facebook complaining about getting refunded after purchasing a Lynch RPA /23 which was mis-listed for $2 (Buy it now). Though he got refunded, he complained to ebay and is trying to still push for the card or ruin the guys perfect rating. At that moment, I thought about your quote "perspective", and I'm glad i've been able to see youre posts on these forums to change my view on the world of sports. Thanks for that chajones.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vogs59's Items on eBay

Hi Chris:

Don't want anything as well - just super happy to see you posting!! Didn't want to bug you while you were busy with more important things, but wanted to see if your boys received the Tony Bennett auto cards sent a while back.

Take care,

Jeff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast