Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Crazy man in China attacks Brittney Griner with a knife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-injury.html

WNBA star Brittney Griner was slashed by a man in a knife attack in China but didn’t need to go to the hospital, her agent told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Agent Lindsay Kagawa Colas said Griner sustained a small cut as her team was boarding a bus after practice Monday in what she called a random attack.

Colas said the 6-foot-8 player was wearing a winter coat and that the knife barely cut her skin on the elbow. Griner didn’t require stitches.

The agent said the man also stabbed one of Griner’s teammates, but that she was wearing two jackets and the knife didn’t go through.

ESPN reports the man was yelling and wildly swinging his knife in pursuit of Griner and two unnamed teammates.

Colas said the man was yelling as he chased the players onto the bus. She said he left the scene, then returned covered in blood and was apprehended by Chinese authorities.

The players were trapped on the bus for five minutes before the man left on his own.

It was not immediately clear in which city this happened.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Wow, how very bizarre! Good thing they were wearing coats.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

No security?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very scary! I'm glad that nobody was seriously hurt or killed, but when I first seen the headline yesterday, I was hoping to read that she beat his....... , but everyone's ok and he's going to jail so that's all that matters.