Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now it is time for the two political parties to work together!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! All of the MSNBC hand wringing is bringing me great joy tonight.

Did you know that it is time for Washington to get something done for the people?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Hypocrisy is cheap.

The scary thing will be seeing what Scorched Earth Executive Order comes first.

I don't think Obama cares one bit about these results.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did you know that it is time for Washington to get something done for the people?

The scary thing will be seeing what Scorched Earth Executive Order comes first.I don't think Obama cares one bit about these results.

Amnesty for illegals will be the first one. The real crapstorm will come if/when Congress immediately passes legislation that contradicts it. There could also be the option of suing Obama challenging the legality of him issuing an executive order that effectively makes immigration laws null and void which could stalemate it and force a SC ruling on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Amnesty for illegals will be the first one. The real crapstorm will come if/when Congress immediately passes legislation that contradicts it. There could also be the option of suing Obama challenging the legality of him issuing an executive order that effectively makes immigration laws null and void which could stalemate it and force a SC ruling on it.

I believe they just announced he was going to do this by christmas. Also, pay attention to what he is doing with energy and the epa. You living in west virginia will probably get hammered.
    IM amazed at how people can kepp supporting him and not watch what is going on behind the scenes. Hes trying to fundamentally change this country one order at a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Facepalm.....

Obama for all his stupidity has tried ENDLESSLY to work with the GOP, much to the chagrin of Liberals such as myself that KNOW FOR A FACT that the GOP hates his guts to the core and there is no compromising or "working together" with people who hate you no matter what you do....LITERALLY no matter what you do, even when Obama (like the utmost idiot he is) does original Republican policy.

Oh and yes OP, Congress will TOTALLY work together, cuz rainbows and ponies!!!

Over the last 4 years or so, I am convinced this country deserves the horrible government that it has.

When so many people are legitimately uninterested, and don't care....why should the pathetic government care about them?
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-05-2014 at 12:46 AM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Impeach Alex. Oh wait. He is already on a island.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I think the question that has to be asked is; which bill is the Senate going to push through first? And we all know what that will be.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I think the question that has to be asked is; which bill is the Senate going to push through first? And we all know what that will be.

Obamacare won't be the first bill. It will just get veto'd. I think securing the borders will be. Most people want this. And Obama will look like a complete utter failure if he ignores securing the borders.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

The scary thing will be seeing what Scorched Earth Executive Order comes first.

I don't think Obama cares one bit about these results.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Eat Crow.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Facepalm.....

Obama for all his stupidity has tried ENDLESSLY to work with the GOP, much to the chagrin of Liberals such as myself that KNOW FOR A FACT that the GOP hates his guts to the core and there is no compromising or "working together" with people who hate you no matter what you do....LITERALLY no matter what you do, even when Obama (like the utmost idiot he is) does original Republican policy.

Oh and yes OP, Congress will TOTALLY work together, cuz rainbows and ponies!!!

Over the last 4 years or so, I am convinced this country deserves the horrible government that it has.

When so many people are legitimately uninterested, and don't care....why should the pathetic government care about them?

Pull your head outta the sand. Obama has not remotely tried to work with the GOP. You sheeple need to figure out that proposing a "compromise" that requires the other person/group to take a major loss while you take a minor loss and still ultimately get what you want is not "working with the GOP".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Pull your head outta the sand. Obama has not remotely tried to work with the GOP. You sheeple need to figure out that proposing a "compromise" that requires the other person/group to take a major loss while you take a minor loss and still ultimately get what you want is not "working with the GOP".

My question would be does anyone think last nights results were because the country want's the parties to work together? Or was it done to try and stop the path that we are so obviously going down? Why so many republican governors? Why did something like 8 out of 9 people that Obama actually campaigned for lost?
    Did the country actually wake up and see what has really been going on? What Obama does behind the scene? Did they finally pay attention to the fact that there were hundreds of things sent up from the house that Reid wouldn't even let come to vote? Who is the problem again?
    I think the people may not be sooo clueless after all. Well some of them at least.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast