Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Expo & Recent Pickups

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Expo & Recent Pickups

Made the semi-annual trip to expo this year and cracked a box of Upper Deck for the redemption, got an average box nothing crazy.

Canvas:
    Varlamov
    Grubauer
    Jagr

Shining Stars:
    Toews (Rainbow)
    Bergeron
    Kane
    Seguin

Young Guns (NFT):
    McCabe
    Wotherspoon
    Sproul
    Folin
    Tierney
    McKegg

Severson YG Canvas (For trade)

Hockey Heroes (NFT)
    Datsyuk
    Ovechkin
    Jagr

Jersey:
    Lucic Group C
    Nash Group E

90-91 Buyback
    Mark LaForest 25/25 Non-Auto

The LaForest was in a sleeve in the pack for some reason, so when I opened it I thought I had hit gold as the only time I've ever heard of cards being inserted into packs with sleeves was Sp Authentic 8 autos lmao.
    So that was an epic letdown when I actually looked at it haha. But whatever decent box, everything except the young guns and hockey heroes are FT, I'm doing both sets, so I'm looking for anything I don't have of those.

Now as for the priority signings redemption, I didn't get a priority signings.. I got a UDA redemption which turned out to be a signed McKegg mini stick.
    It was pretty cool, something different but not the greatest player. However, a dealer was interested in it and he offered me this card straight up for it:

I think I made a good choice considering it was technically free in the first place, and I'll take that Sundin over (probably) all the priority signings available.

My friend also busted a box and his was awesome, he got a Gaudreau YG /100, and he pulled the Header too which he generously gave me because he really had no need for it, and he knew I was doing the set:

I also picked up some singles for the PC, some before the expo from trades, ebay etc. And of course some at the expo today:

A New Sid for the collection:

A new Phil for the PC, I had the /100 version and I got this cheap so why not

A Leo auto RC for the PC

A flawless Dats Auto /35, seriously this is the cleanest auto I've ever seen

A Sick Franson Limited Logo, I'm pretty sure this is his first mem set as a Leaf, either way I love the Winter Classic logo

A nice Devane NT RC /59

A much needed Rielly Ice RC for my growing Riels PC

A sick Rielly Cup auto patch with 7 breaks

A sweet JVR Genuine Marks /11 (Thanks again for this one Scott)

And I also have a Rielly Cup RC and Scripted Swatches on the way which I'm really excited for:

Thanks a lot for the look, and I hope everyone who went to the Expo had a good time!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Got a couple of kessel inserts from the new Upper Deck series 1 if your interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Thanks for the mostly TML show! Some quality pieces in there, always love some Rielly stuff! Pretty cool that you hit that Mark LaForest retro in your box as well. Man, does that take me back (both as a hobbyist and Leaf fan).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Love the Leaf pickups! The Rielly cards are awesome! Never been to a card show in my life! Sounds like fun though!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Thanks guys! Johnse if you ever get a chance you should go, it's a lot of fun!