Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for anything Lebron (other than base)

I have a lot of nice jersey cards and auto's and other stuff. Looking for pretty much anything Lebron other than base. Mainly jersey cards and rookies. Let me know if you have any you are willing to part with like doubles or whatever. Show me what you got and maybe we can set something up!!!

(ps. Show me what you are willing to trade and just let me know what you might be looking for, favorite team, player, set etc. and I will post pics)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 2 Lebron inserts from this year. Both are in Cavs uniform. LMK if interested.

2014-15 Hoops Lebron James Shining Stars
    2014-15 Prestige Lebron James Franchise Favorites

What do you have in Lakers Autos or Jerseys. Any low end Rookies of Blake Griffin or John Wall?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw your bucket link, I could use any of the Rondo GUs or the Kobe/Gasol GU (but you probably want something more for that one). LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent