Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OMG! THE POSTMAN did keep the mail! Check this out!

I am not sure how I missed this story when it first hit, but it is scary to hear that one postman could steal 40,000 items of mail before getting caught? Here is a quick link to the story:
    http://news360.com/article/259234954#
    I have heard folks complain for years about their postman, but never thought there could real issues out there like this! Thrilled that I have a good postwoman.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am always in good spirits with my postman and women. Always get them a Christmas card with a scratch off and offer a warm drink in the winter and a cool one in the summer.That guy kept a lot of mail might have been somebodies autos in there
    I am not sure how I missed this story when it first hit, but it is scary to hear that one postman could steal 40,000 items of mail before getting caught? Here is a quick link to the story:
    http://news360.com/article/259234954#
    I have heard folks complain for years about their postman, but never thought there could real issues out there like this! Thrilled that I have a good postwoman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive had three packages stolen from me. One contained autographs from the whole Angels team this year. Literally every guy on the roster. Probably the most disappointing thing Ive gotten lost. Also had a game used hat stolen through the post office and a Steven Stamkos signed photo as well. Kinda sucks those were three of my nicest things I would've gotten TTM. But it happens. The Angels one pissed me off the most. I had a Pujols SI, Hamilton SI, Trout SI, and photos and cards of everyone else including coaches.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tried telling u guys my postal carrier sucked!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have many baseballs Im waiting on for TTM returns. Most of them I tracked to the person. Now I know it can takes months or longer to get returns, but I have had in the back of my mind for a while that some Mailman out there very easily could be taking my bubble mailers with baseballs in them. I guess it is a real chance that is taken with TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Whenever you trust humans to do anything, the risk is there for them to be sneaky or shady. Luckily most mail carriers are honest, and they are screened prior. But just because someone don't have a criminal record don't mean they aren't a criminal, just means they haven't been caught lol. Its the down side of trust i suppose. And we all gotta trust our mail carriers. Apart of the risk i suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

As corrupt and incompetent as all the rest of our government is this hardly surprises me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

our postal service "lost" one of my brothers care packages. hes a marine in japan it was one of his christmas gifts last year.

we tracked it satayed at my post office for 2 weeks and then dissapeered

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly this does not surprise me..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See businessguru111's Items on eBay

It's because no Federal Program is willing to accept they may have a problem & nobody can do a thing about it, even if they have evidence!! I have 20 doctors who say I can't work, even both of the doctors SSD sent me 2 thought I couldn't work b/c I can't anymore yet I was denied!! I appealed it and was denied again! They don't have to give u a reason, your own files, not even answer a question!!! Nobody has the authority to do anything so u r literally at their mercy!! PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP, THIS IS NO DEMOCRACY ANYMORE.......IT'S MORE LIKE COMMUNISM!!!!! Until people r ready to believe this nothing will ever change.....Postmen will continue stealing (Not like everyone else who has a Govt. position doesn't), people like me will continued to get thrown to the curb to die & all of u sheep will continue 2 b sheep!!! WAKE-UP, educate yourselves.....look @ what they are doing in the stock markets.....where is all of that money going???? SMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast