Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who are some of the people you really want to get in 2015?

Living in North East Ohio, I would love to get Corey Kluber and Nick Swisher, who has been eluding me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul Coffey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I have a huge want list I keep on my computer that is probably going to be buys as opposed to TTMs, but in general a few of the USMNT guys like Tim Howard, Jermaine Jones, and DeAndre Yedlin, some Yankees like A-Rod, Jeter, Reggie Jackson, Dellin Betances, and some basketball guys like Reggie Miller, the Fab Five, Run TMC, Splash Brothers, and some of the Bad Boys, and finally some Red Wings like the Russian Five (minus Konstantinov), Yzerman, and Shanahan, and finally in football, Brian Griese, Charles Woodson, Pat McAfee, Marvin Harrison, and a Johnny Unitas. Almost forgot about a Leslie Nielsen, and the 3 remaining guys from Led Zeppelin.
    Last edited by Coltron57; 11-15-2014 at 09:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm making it a priority in 2015 to get OMLBs from Mike Trout, Felix Hernandez, Pedro Martinez and Ted Williams. I'd also like to get more bats in my collection, mainly Red Sox or Cardinals.
    On the NBA side, my goal is to get Bird, Parrish, McHale, Jabari Parker, and try my hardest to get Kobe. Magic was on the list, but I just bought a signed 16x20 of him, psa/DNA, for $33.32 on eBay, so he's not needed anymore.
    NFL- I'd like to get Steve Young, Joe Montana Jerry Rice, Deion on a 49ers helmet, Gore and Kap. Plus I'd like Rodgers and MegaTron as well.
    might seem like lofty goals, but I work at the #1 memorabilia store in St Louis, so I have access to higher end autos...I've got a lot of the guys I've wanted so now it's time to focus on quality over quantity. That's my goal atleast, and like any other "resolution" for the New year, it's bound to change lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No one in particular just trying to get more autos than i did in the previous year.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one in particular just trying to get more autos than i did in the previous year.

that is pretty much how I feel. so far its been a really down year for my TTMs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In person the dream is John madden however I'm beginning to doubt it'll happen. Tried in 2006 at the hof induction then again this year when he was presenting ray guy but didn't come close either time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As many current or former dodgers I haven't got on my dodger poster I've been working on (at 104 now) looking most forward to trying to get vin Scully and Koufax if I decide to go to dodgers spring training, besides that I would like to add piazza and Pedro Martinez as well!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

id like to work on getting more old timer autos for my cardinals collection. didnt send out any i think this year. been really busy with college and work

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love to be able to obtain an autograph from Devin Hester and Alshon Jeffrey from the Chicago Bears; and a baseball signed by Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast