Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nidahale's Items on eBay

WTB: Manning Auto...Stolen...need to replace! 2007 UD Exquisite Trophy Patch #/25

My literal most prized possession, my Peyton Manning UD Exquisite patch auto #/25, was stolen from my home this past Nov. 10th along with many other small valuables (mostly electronics). Being robbed SUCKS. Anyway, insurance has been very fair with me on the valuation of my collectables/games lost and this was the only card I owned worth over $100 so they didn't try to screw me over not having "proper insurance".

I realize this is very very very slim, but if anyone on this board has this card (not my actual card):

I would LOVE to buy it. I waited YEARS to finally pull the trigger on a Manning auto and this card was perfect to me. If at all possible, I want to buy one of the other 24 to replace mine. If you are on the fence about selling this card, contact me! I am not looking for charity AT ALL, I just want to find this card and buy it again.

I may never even buy a Manning auto again if I can't find this one. I loved it. I am not a material person...I don't support consumerism at all, but this one thing I took actual pride in owning and it made me happy to look at it and think of Manning and his Greatness. The rest of what was taken is just "stuff": tablet, cameras, videogame consoles, etc. that is all easily replaceable with time.

So PLEASE contact me if you will sell, I will do PP gift for established members.

IF you have other nice Manning autos/patch autos from UD Exquisite, Topps Five Star, or a comparable set, feel free to PM me scans or send me a link. I may be interested but I am going to try my best to find this one. I prefer a blue Colts uniform for the pic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sonicshadows's Items on eBay

Oh damn, sorry to hear that bud. That is one of my favorite sets. If I run into a Manning, I will surely let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh damn, sorry to hear that bud. That is one of my favorite sets. If I run into a Manning, I will surely let you know.

Appreciated / Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

Good chance you will find your card that was stolen at a local card shop or pawn shop. I wish you the best in finding it or a replacement. I have never understood thieves. Hopefully everything works out in the end.