Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The irony in all of this is if Israel would just declare themselves an Islamic state they could carry out a jihad against Palestine and literally massacre every Palestinian man, woman and child and liberals would support them doing it for fear of offending some Muslim.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

The irony in all of this is if Israel would just declare themselves an Islamic state they could carry out a jihad against Palestine and literally massacre every Palestinian man, woman and child and liberals would support them doing it for fear of offending some Muslim.

lol very true!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Come on Duane, this is a post I'd expect from a few others... not you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is it not true? For the most part liberals are condoning or turning a blind eye to virtually everything that Muslim extremist do. Excuses are being made for ISIS by saying they aren't actually Muslims (never mind the point of the first I in their name). Mainstream TV ignores the honor killings by "good Muslims" that happen all the time in non-Muslim countries. I truly believe that if Israel were to declare themselves a Muslim state and went jihad on Palestine that the bulk of liberals would not speak out against it.
    Last edited by duane1969; 11-20-2014 at 03:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

He can't help himself. He, like the others, think that any criticism on Christians or Jews make the person pro-Muslim.

Newsflash, they are ALL equally nuts when it comes to religious beliefs. Restricting gays or restricting women. It's all equally deplorable for a liberal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He can't help himself. He, like the others, think that any criticism on Christians or Jews make the person pro-Muslim.

Newsflash, they are ALL equally nuts when it comes to religious beliefs. Restricting gays or restricting women. It's all equally deplorable for a liberal.

So Jews disagreeing with gay marriage is the same as Muslims stoning their wives to death for showing their face...I can't believe you just tried to equate the outright murder and subjugation of women on a daily basis with a gay couple not being able to get married.

Nevermind that you totally missed that Muslims openly and regularly kill gays for being gay. Muslims are more oppressive of women AND gays than any other group in the world, bar none.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

So Jews disagreeing with gay marriage is the same as Muslims stoning their wives to death for showing their face...I can't believe you just tried to equate the outright murder and subjugation of women on a daily basis with a gay couple not being able to get married.

Nevermind that you totally missed that Muslims openly and regularly kill gays for being gay. Muslims are more oppressive of women AND gays than any other group in the world, bar none.

I didn't try to equate that! Can't you read? Never said anything about punishments handed out for breaking those restrictions. Don't get ahead of yourself. And for the record, Christians KILL gays too.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I didn't try to equate that! Can't you read? Never said anything about punishments handed out for breaking those restrictions. Don't get ahead of yourself. And for the record, Christians KILL gays too.

Please elaborate.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Was it too complicated for you?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Was it too complicated for you?

Obviously elaborating on your statement it too complicated for you.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast