Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So American Christians are worse than Muslims? Just because you no longer have Christian beliefs does not give you the right to cast them as more disgusting than terrorists.

When the hell did I say that?!

READ MORE CAREFULLY!

I said HERE in the U.S Muslims....AMERICAN Muslims are NOT a problem.

They are NOT a problem becuase they don't have the amount of power that christians have, they are NOT pushing to change public schools or our secular laws the way so many fundamentalist Christians do so.

I never said anything about terrorists.

Islam is the WORST of the WORST......Christianity is a close second though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You did say it. It was irresponsible and wrong. Trying being a man for once and stand behind your words.

Find the quote where I said it. Go back, read it all, and post the quote for all to see. There is no such quote. You are poorly attempting to put words in my mouth. It's cowardly. Grow up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Just because someone was raised "whatever" and someone may go to church on sunday, hardly makes them a Christian or religious.
    Just like ISIS is not Islamic. They may use religion as a reason for what they do, but their religion is not about terrorism. Just like Jihad is not about killing for Islam or going to war with someone other than yourself.

Someone knowing facts about something does not make them a practitioner nor have any knowledge of how to actually to or be "what ever" the subject would be.

Liberals are theorists, Conservatives are practitioners. (had to add a jab in there some where)

Point taken. So those Muslims being accused of killing gays are not really Muslims.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are NOT a problem becuase they don't have the amount of power that christians have, they are NOT pushing to change public schools or our secular laws the way so many fundamentalist Christians do so.

Alex - NOT YET. Just wait though, there is more than one attack going on by Muslims. The more dangerous attack going on under the radar is the cultural one. Do you know what is going on in Europe to a much larger degree and in pockets in the U.S. with Muslim culture moving in and slowly taking over. This is "soft" terrorism but it is basically using all the PC crap laws on our books to remove our culture and make it Arab/Islamic. Not all Muslims believe in violence but many stand by in quiet solidarity with their violent cohorts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you serious? You need the individual news reports? When a gay gets beat to death, it's usually a Christian doing the beating on this side of the pond. I don't need to provide EVIDENCE of that. It's common knowledge. Just because groundsupport is trying to make my statement more than it is, doesn't mean you have to buy into it.

Quoted for the forum troll. Wouldn't it be easier if you stood behind your words.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Quoted for the forum troll. Wouldn't it be easier if you stood behind your words.

Who's trolling? Take a look at all your posts. I am having discussions with people I disagree with. Making points and countering points. You are blubbering about nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Point taken. So those Muslims being accused of killing gays are not really Muslims.

good point, I would have to say (in my mixed up world) no they are not. they may practice aspects of Islam, think they believe in a God, but the evidence is obvious they do not. They listened to one aspect that appealed to them (most likely do to some form of insanity) and went with it, never questioned it, never gave it any other thought.
    I am sure there are exceptions, people who have been raised that way and have no escape, and people who have been convinced/brainwashed, or too scared not to follow.

my reasons for saying this would be way to long to post. the short of it is, if you really believe your almighty creator watched over you and your every move, would you do half of what you do?
    Would a Christian beat up a gay in front of Jesus? Would a set himself on fire in front of Buddha? Would a Muslim slaughter youth in front of God?
    I know they would not.
    Prove it? Bring me Jesus, a gay, and a Christian.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

can the bickering stop?

disagree, be passionate, take verbal jabs, laugh, be astonished and amazed, shake your head, but stop the nonsense.

no one has to answer any question, no one has to prove anything they say, no one is more credible than the other. this is the Internet, we are on a forum, this is not real life, do not let it affect you as such.

simple don't respond, don't read, don't bother with something you think is nonsense, who cares what the others think, who the heck are they?

have fun, learn something, make this a tool to give further thought to your own ideas, and relax.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When the hell did I say that?!

READ MORE CAREFULLY!

Saying American Muslims are NOT a problem is painting with a pretty broad brush. I sure hope that you are right.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

can the bickering stop?

disagree, be passionate, take verbal jabs, laugh, be astonished and amazed, shake your head, but stop the nonsense.

no one has to answer any question, no one has to prove anything they say, no one is more credible than the other. this is the Internet, we are on a forum, this is not real life, do not let it affect you as such.

simple don't respond, don't read, don't bother with something you think is nonsense, who cares what the others think, who the heck are they?

have fun, learn something, make this a tool to give further thought to your own ideas, and relax.

I agree. I thought my first post in this thread was a legitimate attempt to discuss the merits of destroying homes after the fact as a deterrent. I think only one person actually responded to it in the context in which the statement was made.

It seems that that is the MO of every thread in here. People ignore what is being typed and project and expand the thought to a point they have a disagreement with it. When in fact, it isn't even what the poster typed. Then the poster has to spend countless posts defending something that only exists in the mind of the other poster. It's nuts.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast