Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I understand that all did not insinuate that all Christians murder gays, but the generalization made of Christians murdering gays is wrong and offensive.

Can you explain what the canned statement of governing from religious beliefs mean to the average citizen? Is it concern about abortion?

I don't think he generalized. He just said that there have been gays who have been murdered by christians, He didn't say how many. He didn't say it was rampant.

I'd guess that to most people "governing from religious beliefs" is using religious rules to great social laws... forcing everyone in the country to follow those laws no matter if they have that specific religious belief or not. That's what it means to me. I'm not sure I follow the part about abortion. Obviously abortion is not governed by a religious belief which is how it should be in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

BINGO...this isn't "terrorism" per se but it is social stuff like unemployment, welfare, medical, etc. I heard it somewhere and I don't remember where but it was likened to ethnic cleansing but it wasn't that it was more like their version of cultural cleansing...I'm shooting from the hip so I can't remember exactly the original term I heard.

mid-evil christianity 2 -jihad boogaloo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I don't think he generalized. He just said that there have been gays who have been murdered by christians, He didn't say how many. He didn't say it was rampant.

actually he said

When a gay gets beat to death, it's usually a Christian doing the beating on this side of the pond.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mid-evil christianity 2 -jihad boogaloo

I don't get that, is it a joke or some kind of parity between the two??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention. Let me help.

Muslims oppose permission slips for off-campus Christian Bible study, then lobby for right to pray in the school
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/mu...bible-studies/

Muslims demand halal food in public school lunches
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/wo...2566.html?_r=0
    http://pamelageller.com/2014/05/musl...-schools.html/
    http://www.jewishpress.com/news/brea...on/2014/03/27/

Muslims demand Christmas not be recognized on school calendars which is ironic considering the next link below
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/12...ays-on-school/
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/11...lims-complain/

Muslims demand school closings to honor Islamic holidays
    http://traditionalvalues.org/content...uslim_holidays

Muslims want crosses removed from a Catholic university. The complaint actually references "offensive Christian imagery"...in a Catholic school.
    http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/...im-prayers.php

I could go on. I won't. If you honestly believe that Muslims are not trying to influence public policy and education based on their beliefs then you have buried your head WAY to deep in the sand.

Oh those POOR OPPRESSED CHRISTIANS....

Everyone, we need to do something about all of this!!!!

Christians in America are being OPPRESSED by a group less than 1% of the entire population.

Seriously guise....the MUSLIMS ARE COMING! THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!

Poor oppressed christians who are about 75% of the entire U.S population....I feel SOOO Bad for them.....whatever will they do?!

BTW, I heard the other day that they're building a modern day Colosseum in the U.S.....they're gonna start chucking christians in with the lions!!!

Seriously everyone, can't you see how oppressed Christians are in America....and can't you see how Muslims are TAKING OVER?!?!

*Cry harder christians, your tears are delicious....
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-22-2014 at 01:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You sure do have a sense for the dramatic Alex, you could write a book, like a horror book or something, you could be the next Stephen King.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

You sure do have a sense for the dramatic Alex, you could write a book, like a horror book or something, you could be the next Stephen King.

Should have saw how much he was crying that Atheists didn't get coupons to a family owned pizza shop. Alex was quite upset that his atheists friends didn't save that $2.00 that church goers did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh those POOR OPPRESSED CHRISTIANS....

Everyone, we need to do something about all of this!!!!

Christians in America are being OPPRESSED by a group less than 1% of the entire population.

Seriously guise....the MUSLIMS ARE COMING! THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!

Poor oppressed christians who are about 75% of the entire U.S population....I feel SOOO Bad for them.....whatever will they do?!

BTW, I heard the other day that they're building a modern day Colosseum in the U.S.....they're gonna start chucking christians in with the lions!!!

Seriously everyone, can't you see how oppressed Christians are in America....and can't you see how Muslims are TAKING OVER?!?!

yep you are a true liberal. equality is only for whom and what you deem worthy. Good job.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

yep you are a true liberal. equality is only for whom and what you deem worthy. Good job.

Bingo!

SCF Rewards
    Country

perhaps I should elaborate on this.

I am unsure that you can distinguish between the average citizen who is christian and some extreme christian.

you have school age children, who are christian, to different degrees. They have been celebrating these holidays their whole lives, never hurt anyone doing it, in fact they have helped, donated, and in the "Christmas Spirit", spread goodwill and good tidings to all.

some people come in and try to take it all away. why would these people not try to get their holidays accepted and leave the other religions alone? why would they not ask for equality? who's fault is it that the other religious holidays are not recognized? do they school kids determine this?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast