Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

As of August there were 352 to be exact and no, 280-300 of them were not Obamacare defunding bills http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-nothing-sena/

And you can call it amnesty, de facto visa, whatever...doesn't matter. His intentions are to use executive order to override immigration laws and make 16 million people who are violating those laws able to legally stay here without going through the process that everyone else has to go through.

And FYI back at ya. The "Obama has deported more" is a bit of a joke. The inconvenient truth is this. Under his administration they have used "removal" to send back more than any other president because they have allowed more illegals into the country than any other president. A removal is when someone is returned to their country with legal paperwork banning them from ever returning. However, under Obama the "return" has been sparingly used. A return is when someone is simply sent back without a ban from ever returning. Here is an approximation of the numbers...

Under Obama the REMOVAL has been used around 387,000 times per year in his first 6 years.
    Under Bush the REMOVAL was used around 190,000 times per year.

Under Obama the RETURN has been used around 266,000 times per year.
    Under Bush the RETURN was used around 1.23 million times per year.

So you see, while Obama has used REMOVAL more often it is due in large to the fact that under Obama our border security has been virtually non-existent. Yes, Obama is doing REMOVALS at twice the rate that Bush did, but he is having to do so many because under him illegals are being allowed to come into the US at 5 times the rate they were under Bush.

Funny how facts again get in the way of progaganda...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-...r-down-75-2000

border patrol agents have drastically risen in number... however border arrests are down 75% since the year 2000. Sorry to burst your bubble but illegals aren't even coming to this country at any drastic rate anymore. We just have to deal with the one's already here.

PS... I just read your linked article... the vast majority of the "352 bills" passed were non binding declarations (IE today is national potato day or something lol). The rest were exactly what I said before.. "gotcha" (articles term) bills designed to embarrass democrats, defund obamacare, and gut major federal spending programs.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 11-20-2014 at 02:07 PM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Funny how facts again get in the way of progaganda...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-...r-down-75-2000

border patrol agents have drastically risen in number... however border arrests are down 75% since the year 2000. Sorry to burst your bubble but illegals aren't even coming to this country at any drastic rate anymore. We just have to deal with the one's already here.

Do you live in a box? They are flooding the borders like crazy because of what is going to be announced tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

This drives me nuts.. its the same BS as posting the ignorant black woman video...

right wingers thrive on providing misleading information to scare people into voting for them.. and that's exactly what you are doing here.. congrats. Even though every fact in the world says something is one way.. republicans (conservatives) argue to death that they "know" better. This stuff drives me batty.

Conservatives do know better.....;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you live in a box? They are flooding the borders like crazy because of what is going to be announced tonight.

No I don't live in a box.. I live in reality. It's people who live in a world of "accepted truth" vs. reality (IE you in this case) that live in the hypothetical box sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Good thing we are in America and not Europe. You might want to read a little deeper before you post these thoughts. Th eheadlines are not always the whole story. But your passion is noted
    Could that possibly be because right wing propagandists try to use it as an example of "tax and spend, big government liberals," rather than tell there base audience (pollsters call them low information voters) the truth? lol

If the facts about republican vs. democratic laws were actually spelled out in a laman way there is no way an american conservative would ever be elected to any office. Conservatives in Europe are almost all left of Obama today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Where is your response to how Liberals treat and abuse African Americans?

Ahh that is only collateral damage to these folks. They only care when somebody calls them out on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahh that is only collateral damage to these folks. They only care when somebody calls them out on it.

Call "them" out on what? Which liberal / progressive policies cause damage to minorities (not only black people are minorities FYI)

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Hey he is claiming low voter turn out. I wonder why? These African-American Democrat communties have been in shambles since the 60's. Glad they're realizing these liberals aren't helping at all.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Call "them" out on what? Which liberal / progressive policies cause damage to minorities (not only black people are minorities FYI)

Watch the video. These guys explain it all. Guess what, they're not uncle Tom's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I guess I can't post because I am not one of the "Right wingers" that the OP rails about.
    But I do know that any links he posts are "Word of God" and other links posted by people who don't agree with him are trash.
    I will give OP this though...his "Fire in a Theater" posts he does stay around a lot longer than his liberal Floridian brethren. He tries to make people understand his points and it makes for a great post lunch read.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast