Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right back atcha. I'm sure I'd be friends with all (err...most) of you outside of SCF if I could be myself on here and convey things the way I wanted to. I promise I'm not as delusional as I seem on here sometimes. I know that I can rub people the wrong way on here, but I have to compensate for the 'real' me, who would probably be banned from this section for my constant nagging and sarcasm.

Thanks for letting me grammatical errors slide, I appreciate that...going to a better school than I did, I'm sure it is hard to restrain. What are you studying?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Thanks for letting me grammatical errors slide, I appreciate that...going to a better school than I did, I'm sure it is hard to restrain.

Heh, you're one of the better ones on here when it comes to that. But yes, it takes a lot to not be a sarcastic you know what...which is how I am in real life (in a joking way, not in a serious way).

What are you studying?

Professional Flight is the name of my major...haven't decided on a minor, if I end up doing one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Professional Flight is the name of my major...haven't decided on a minor, if I end up doing one.

Very cool, I hope you do well. I went to the University of Dayton, not far from West Lafayette, I knew quite a few Boilermakers in my days in Ohio.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Very cool, I hope you do well. I went to the University of Dayton, not far from West Lafayette, I knew quite a few Boilermakers in my days in Ohio.

Dayton has a nice campus. I refereed a tournament they were hosting in October. Nice people.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011