Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

1) outside of 2006 (a rebute to Bush) republicans have won the midterms for the last 20 years.

2) Yes... requiring an ID is voter suppression... aimed directly at the poor. In Texas you cannot use your student ID to vote, but you can use your gun permit... I'm sure that's 100% to ensure there is no voter fraud right? lol

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

It's required to prevent voter fraud wise one.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

You are aware that the "Obama phone" that right wing radio went nuts about was actually a 1988 Ronald Reagan bill, re affirmed by Bush 41. The idea was to ensure all citizens had access to 911. Cell phones are just the updated version of this REPUBLICAN law lol.

But given to millions of proverty americans to get their vote in 2012.

Sole reason why this lady voted for Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You do realize that your beloved democratic voters are not aware of this?? You can't be that blind.
    You are aware that the "Obama phone" that right wing radio went nuts about was actually a 1988 Ronald Reagan bill, re affirmed by Bush 41. The idea was to ensure all citizens had access to 911. Cell phones are just the updated version of this REPUBLICAN law lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In contrast all signs indicate the Immigration bill WOULD pass the house.. and Bohner refuses to put it to vote.

You are smoking something if you think the immigration bill would pass in the house. Do you actually believe the things that you type?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

It's required to prevent voter fraud wise one.

No "wise one" its not. There have been exactly 2 cases of voter fraud filed in last 10 years. It's something like .000000000000089% of total votes cast I believe but I would have to double check that stat. In fact here you go.. from the mouth of a republican congressmen...

These laws are 100% designed to discourage voters who do not own cars, do not have state ID's... and the vast majority of these people are poor / democratic voters. To argue otherwise is just to believe the ignorance the republican party wants you to keep believing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But given to millions of proverty americans to get their vote in 2012.

Sole reason why this lady voted for Obama.

Glad to know you base all facts on the voice of one ignorant black woman. Probably why you are a right winger lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are smoking something if you think the immigration bill would pass in the house. Do you actually believe the things that you type?

No.... I believe the countless other news outlets, left, right and otherwise that have said the exact same thing.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 11-20-2014 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You do realize that your beloved democratic voters are not aware of this?? You can't be that blind.

Could that possibly be because right wing propagandists try to use it as an example of "tax and spend, big government liberals," rather than tell there base audience (pollsters call them low information voters) the truth? lol

If the facts about republican vs. democratic laws were actually spelled out in a laman way there is no way an american conservative would ever be elected to any office. Conservatives in Europe are almost all left of Obama today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Small FYI... Obama has deported more illegals than any president in history. Strange how facts never support the propaganda lol

Do me a favor. Look a little deeper into this. It's kinda interesting. Here's a start...
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...ry.html#page=2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Is the Obama phone the same as Reagan? I think it's different if you look deeper....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast