Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

More foreign workers legalized than jobs created!!

Translation. More people given eligibility for social welfare programs than jobs created. Make no mistake, the primary goal of the DNC is to create a nanny state on the backs of the working and upper classes. The more people they can get on the dependency programs, the more votes than can secure for themselves. Quite simply, it is buying votes with taxpayer dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Doubling the Hispanic population will make African Americans an insignificant minority group in terms of political power. Sounds like a fitting reward for their loyalty to the Democratic Party.

African American unemployment is about twice the general population rate (and even higher for African American youth) and the Dems want to bring in illegal aliens to take jobs they could fill. This will also supress wages that will keep more African Americans in poverty.

I would love to hear your spin on why we should grant amnesty when people in this country are hurting.

Posts like this just make me want to choke the world sometimes lol...

1) Liberals hurt black people because there are now more hispanics in the United States than Africans? lol

2) NO ONE IS BEING AMNESTIED!!! This is a republican myth that you continue to repeat. Did you watch the speech? What Obama is doing is creating a defact VISA program, for illegals in the US that can prove they have been here at least 5 years. IE.. the people you love to hate will not get a thing from the president. He's also upping the border patrol AGAIN to prevent additional illegal immigration, which as I already pointed out is down 75%! lol

3) I do not spin. I continue to point to facts while talking to people who hold "accepted" truth and run with it. You probably also believe that we are "safer" under a republican president, have better economies under republican presidents, and progressive policies have never worked... all of which are the exact opposite of truth lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Translation. More people given eligibility for social welfare programs than jobs created. Make no mistake, the primary goal of the DNC is to create a nanny state on the backs of the working and upper classes. The more people they can get on the dependency programs, the more votes than can secure for themselves. Quite simply, it is buying votes with taxpayer dollars.

*smacks forehead*.... why do you have to create an idea (stereotype) in your head instead of educating yourself? I repeat this all the time but if the reality of the world was discussed in lamen's terms there would be no such thing as the american right anymore.... its drives me batty lol.

the "nanny" state of the united states has us as the only 1st world country that still charges for health care, higher education, and we're the only 1st world country that still operates with a social Darwinistic view of the rich should be enriched and the poor should be suppressed.

Here watch this... it says what I want to better than I ever could...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not going to bit on the Darwinistic bait, but healthcare is very far from free in other regions of the world. Individual tax rates in Europe would choke a horse so it is not accurate to say that it is free. Maybe I am getting old and soft because every core of my being is not against a single payer system. Obamacare on the other hand is the biggest travesty every bestowed upon this country because it has zero to do with improving health care. It is a payoff to all of the donors (doctors, lawyers, drug companies, medical instrument manufacturers, insurance companies) completely at the expense of the people. Obamacare is not healthcare. It is crappy insurance with crazy high deductibles and high out of pocket maximums that will likely bankrupt many working families. The American public is starting to wake up to these realities and I believe they took it out in this year's elections. We now have the Republicans running around deputized to kill Obamacare when they have zero plan of their own. This is not a good path we are heading down.

I will be back to you later on your other points.

*smacks forehead*.... why do you have to create an idea (stereotype) in your head instead of educating yourself? I repeat this all the time but if the reality of the world was discussed in lamen's terms there would be no such thing as the american right anymore.... its drives me batty lol.

the "nanny" state of the united states has us as the only 1st world country that still charges for health care, higher education, and we're the only 1st world country that still operates with a social Darwinistic view of the rich should be enriched and the poor should be suppressed.

Here watch this... it says what I want to better than I ever could...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not going to bit on the Darwinistic bait, but healthcare is very far from free in other regions of the world. Individual tax rates in Europe would choke a horse so it is not accurate to say that it is free. Maybe I am getting old and soft because every core of my being is not against a single payer system. Obamacare on the other hand is the biggest travesty every bestowed upon this country because it has zero to do with improving health care. It is a payoff to all of the donors (doctors, lawyers, drug companies, medical instrument manufacturers, insurance companies) completely at the expense of the people. Obamacare is not healthcare. It is crappy insurance with crazy high deductibles and high out of pocket maximums that will likely bankrupt many working families. The American public is starting to wake up to these realities and I believe they took it out in this year's elections. We now have the Republicans running around deputized to kill Obamacare when they have zero plan of their own. This is not a good path we are heading down.

I will be back to you later on your other points.

Again... more hot air with nothing to back it up.. I could name call and throw out the same BS you are from the opposite end if you want... how about backing anything you say up?

BTW.. Social Darwinism has nothing to do with Charles Darwin. It's the idea that people are born "better" than others... IE if you are rich you were meant to be rich and if you are poor you were meant to be poor. Its the view of the greedy and ignorant.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 11-21-2014 at 11:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posts like this just make me want to choke the world sometimes lol...

1) Liberals hurt black people because there are now more hispanics in the United States than Africans? lol

2) NO ONE IS BEING AMNESTIED!!! This is a republican myth that you continue to repeat. Did you watch the speech? What Obama is doing is creating a defact VISA program, for illegals in the US that can prove they have been here at least 5 years. IE.. the people you love to hate will not get a thing from the president. He's also upping the border patrol AGAIN to prevent additional illegal immigration, which as I already pointed out is down 75%! lol

3) I do not spin. I continue to point to facts while talking to people who hold "accepted" truth and run with it. You probably also believe that we are "safer" under a republican president, have better economies under republican presidents, and progressive policies have never worked... all of which are the exact opposite of truth lol

1) Yes, by intentionally making the Hispanics a larger voting block they are stripping political power from African Americans. The way that Democrats have treated African Americans over the past six years is disgusting.

2) We will never agree on the term for what Obama is doing. You can say no one is being amnestied all day long and it won't make it any more true. The upping the border control comment did provide me with a good laugh.

3) Another good laugh about not spinning. Of course we can not generalize that we are safer and have better economies under a Republican President because recent history shows otherwise. I am Libertarian to Conservative and do not place blind faith in Republicans. I do remain proudly against Progressive Birkenstock Wearing Hemp Smelling Children of the 60's, and Obama too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

This mass amnesty will also have a significant impact on the Hispanics that are here legally and are trying to work hard for their families. They will be faced with people that will take their job for much lower wages.

Well, that's capitalism. That's how a business works.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again... more hot air with nothing to back it up.. I could name call and throw out the same BS you are from the opposite end if you want... how about backing anything you say up?

BTW.. Social Darwinism has nothing to do with Charles Darwin. It's the idea that people are born "better" than others... IE if you are rich you were meant to be rich and if you are poor you were meant to be poor. Its the view of the greedy and ignorant.

Back up what? Higher healthcare premiums? Higher deductibles? Higher Out of Pocket Maximums? The evil and greed of Obamacare Corporate Benefactors (lawyers, doctors, insurance companies, drug companies, medical device makers) who all got richer in the Obamacare law at the expense of Americans.

If you can counter any of this give it a try.

On your Social Darwinism comment do you really think the rest of the world is a utopia where people are not born better than others? Is there a single country that fits this bill? I have been to many countries and have interacted with many more and the rich will always have more potential than the poor. It is what you choose to do with your circumstance in life.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, that's capitalism. That's how a business works.

Sometimes the ugly backroom dealings of capitalism have a major and direct impact on human beings when businesses force down wages so they can make more money.

If the economy catches on fire again and we have labor shortages then increasing immigration to fill these needs makes more sense because it does not come at the expense of the current citizens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sometimes the ugly backroom dealings of capitalism have a major and direct impact on human beings when businesses force down wages so they can make more money.

If the economy catches on fire again and we have labor shortages then increasing immigration to fill these needs makes more sense because it does not come at the expense of the current citizens.

another FYI that ends republican myths.....

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

unemployment has steadily dropped the entire run of Obama's term and drastically rose under Bush. The deficit that Bush created has also been cut by more than half but is never spoken about.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast