Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Dave & Adams Card World Sponsorship! $5 off/mo.

SCF'ers,

We've got some great news! Continuing to improve on our relationship with Dave & Adams Card World we've been able to get $5 off coupon codes for any SCF member to use one time per month. These codes are for you and only you so if you're found giving away the codes to non SCF members actions may be taken against your account.

Remember, you can only use this once so make it count! Also Dave & Adams Card World will be on SCF! Their user name is:

DACardWorld
    You may see them posting in places around SCF as the Pack/Box Sales forums to the Buy/Sell forums, to the Talk and Chat forums.

Roger
    SCF GM

Mar./Apr. Code: 4785EPY

Last edited by patriotsguy; 03-24-2021 at 06:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great news Roger, I love DACardWorld and I am glad to see them building a relationship with our site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right on love there site. First question when are you guy going to hook Canada up with some discount shipping cost? Still going to drop some cash down on Black Friday.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Brilliant news! Dacardworld has been fantastic everytime I've made a purchase or asked with inquiries.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Please keep in mind that I just created their account today and they are based in NY where they received a monstrous 5-8 feet worth of snow so they may not respond for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everybody! Thanks for the warm welcome. Roger is right some of us are still digging out or stuck at home because of driving bans. This was the first day I was able to come in to the office. Luckily our office/warehouse is located in one of the areas north of Buffalo that received little snow this week. We will be busy trying to get shipments out the door but it's been hard for UPS & USPS to get to us. If you have placed orders this week please be patient.

In the meantime we are getting ready for our biggest Black Friday Sale ever. We've posted a few things to know about Black Friday on our blog page http://www.dacardworld.com/blog/dave-and-adams-news/dave-adams-ramping-biggest-black-friday-sale-ever/

-Dave
    Last edited by DACardWorld; 11-21-2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Added stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Welcome D and A you were the first company I ever ordered anything online from and I've always had great experiences not great breaks all the time but you guys can't control that. Happy to see you on board and I am looking forward to black Friday, hopefully you guys get some decent weather and are not snowed in. A very warm welcome and glad you're on board take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Awesome to have you on the site! I remember going to your store as a kid and buying my first packs/boxes, and I'm still a loyal customer in the south towns!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

Welcome to the site.

Seeing as you guys are a border town do you ever plan on setting up a Canadian postal outlet. I have checked out your site plenty of times but have never ordered because of the expensive cross boarder shipping and import/duty charges. Yes I do realize that is out of your control.

Have be you ever considered doing like a once a week shipping order for all Canadians? You could cross the border that one day a week to ship to us in the great white north. I would have no problem paying like a $10 fee or something like that for the service.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Welcome D&A!! Got most of my boxes from you guys & I must commend you on great service.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast