Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New Incredible video of 11-year-old Japanese hockey prodigy

When we first saw the highlights of 11-year-old Iguchi Aito it caught a lot of people's attention. The hockey prodigy from Saitama showed an unbelievable amount of skill for a very young age. Growing up in a non traditional hockey market like Japan does not seem to matter to this young man. He clearly has skills that any Canadian kid would be jealous of. From toe drags to incredible passes and beautiful goals, his talents are a pleasure to watch.

So, it was only a matter of time that a second video would surface of Aito. The thing is, this footage may actually be more impressive than the first video.

We know you are going to enjoy this

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.asp...digy&id=471371

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

All I can say is wow!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Excellent stick handling skills. I think he has potential and would benefit playing in North America or even Europe. Although I'm sceptical about good he would be in a better league as his current competition in Japan wouldn't be anywhere near the competition he would face in North America or Europe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great watch. A lot of fun to watch his hands. I am also skeptical about playing over in North America. Not only playing over here, but getting to the level where there's checking. It's always a game changer when the kids get layed out on their ™™™ a few times. That's when you find out if the kids do have interest or not. I wish I had those hands at that age. You can tell he's worked plenty hard at it.
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content