Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

SNL School House Rock Skit on Executive Orders

I do not think Obama's worst enemy could have come up with a more stinging satire. The smoking Executive Action was a great touch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not think Obama's worst enemy could have come up with a more stinging satire. The smoking Executive Action was a great touch.

absolutely hilarious and fitting.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

And people voted for this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I thought the skit was pretty hilarious. Most of their political skits are way too long, but this one was very good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And people voted for this guy.

Yeah, but they got free phones, remember??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I forgot that they gave out about 66 million phones in 2012.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I forgot that they gave out about 66 million phones in 2012.

No way that was politicized was it?? The timing was probably coincidence. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure it may have effected some, but your implication that the majority of people voted only to get a phone simply incorrect... even though your comment was meant to be a joke. It would be interesting to see how many people who got phones voted and who they voted for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure it may have effected some, but your implication that the majority of people voted only to get a phone simply incorrect... even though your comment was meant to be a joke. It would be interesting to see how many people who got phones voted and who they voted for.

Shazam!

It would be interesting and I don't even know if a stat like that exists but I also don't believe that a minority can single-handedly vote anyone into office so I would blame white liberals for electing Barack Obama not any given minority.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

It's hilarious how the site's biggest right-wing honks are going nuts over Obama's use of executive orders when the amount of his uses has been incredibly pedestrian compared to most presidents since 1900-- below the average among all presidents (44/year), significantly below the average of all Democrat presidents (59/year), and barely above the average of Republican presidents (34/year).

Obama has averaged 37 per year-- one more per year than GWB's 36. Were you complaining about his usage of them? Or is one per year such a significant increase as to provoke your outrage?

Note that these numbers were as of early 2013. More updated numbers put Obama behind Bush. But that doesn't fit into your narrative, does it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast