Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Former Leafs Coach/GM Pat Quinn has past away today

Not all Leafs Fans liked Pat Quinn but no matter what people say he was one of the better coaches GM's in the NHL. I salute you Pat Quinn. Rest in Peace.

http://www.tsn.ca/former-nhl-player-...at-71-1.143021

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ummmm former Canucks coach / GM??? Heh.

He brought the Canucks soooooo close, and he was a nice guy too. At least he gets to watch the Habs play the Leafs every night with Irish Jesus way up there now :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

OMG, this guy was tough on the ice and off the ice, he was the Policeman on the ice, truly one of the toughest dudes, I got his auto many years ago, great person, he will be missed by his hockey family.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

In the last 50 years there have been fewer bright spots amongst the Management the Leafs have employed other than Pat Quinn. Even the way he was ousted from Toronto was a mistake of poor managers putting the blame on Quinn.

I have always liked Quinn no matter which team he was with.

I would go so far as to say my only beef with Pat was the oversight of the HHOF Selection committee overlooking Pat Burns for entry into the Hall while he was head of said committee. I don't know if it was others who made the call during the vote, or if Quinn had a say in it, and we probably will never know. But that is my one beef.

RIP Pat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

RIP

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry to hear about his passing.

Don