Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

The definition of a christian

one who follows the mythical teachings of a mythical man?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

So Jesus Christ never existed and was made up?

News to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Could this be true for any religious aspect??
    one who follows the mythical teachings of a mythical man?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Jesus Christ never existed and was made up?

News to me.

if you know of anything outside the bible about jesus,do tell

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could this be true for any religious aspect??

haven't checked out all religions but you would thing there should be cross references and stuff for muhammad wasnt he like 500bc? should be stuff on jesus with the romans and all but nada

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me neither not hung up on religion like some of these folks.Just figured that whatever you worship too would have some sort of background.So why just bash the Christians
    haven't checked out all religions but you would thing there should be cross references and stuff for muhammad wasnt he like 500bc? should be stuff on jesus with the romans and all but nada

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me neither not hung up on religion like some of these folks.Just figured that whatever you worship too would have some sort of background.So why just bash the Christians

im not,topic taken from other thread and i stated my opinon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I have said before religion and politics have caused wars. I don't get the religion part but that's just me
    im not,topic taken from other thread and i stated my opinon

SCF Rewards
    Country

You want the serious definition?

CHRISTIAN: A follower of Jesus Christ who believes in the Jewish God known as Yahweh or Jehovah, he may or may NOT believe that Jesus is the same Jewish god. A Christian typically wants to follow in the footsteps of Christ, to help and care for others, they believe in love and compassion even towards their enemies, and finally they believe that if they accept Jesus as their savior into their hearts they will go to heaven when they die.

^That's the real definition.

American Christians however.....NOT ALL OF THEM....but many of them....do not care about what Jesus did or what his message was, they feel morally superior to every other religious person and ESPECIALLY feel like they have the high ground on non-believers.

The FAR RIGHT section of Christianity is the worse of the bunch, they are filled with Christians who have mixed their beliefs with politics and believe it should be imposed on the rest of us.

Christianity is basically one huge cherry field to be picked apart by literally everyone, and Americans have done an excellent job at making Christianity look absolutely DEPLORABLE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you define the other religious aspects. Atheist,Muslim,Jewish I am curious of YOUR definitions[QUOTE=JustAlex;13634829]You want the serious definition?

CHRISTIAN: A follower of Jesus Christ who believes in the Jewish God known as Yahweh or Jehovah, he may or may NOT believe that Jesus is the same Jewish god. A Christian typically wants to follow in the footsteps of Christ, to help and care for others, they believe in love and compassion even towards their enemies, and finally they believe that if they accept Jesus as their savior into their hearts they will go to heaven when they die.

^That's the real definition.

American Christians however.....NOT ALL OF THEM....but many of them....do not care about what Jesus did or what his message was, they feel morally superior to every other religious person and ESPECIALLY feel like they have the high ground on non-believers.

The FAR RIGHT section of Christianity is the worse of the bunch, they are filled with Christians who have mixed their beliefs with politics and believe it should be imposed on the rest of us.

Christianity is basically one huge cherry field to be picked apart by literally everyone, and Americans have done an excellent job at making Christianity look absolutely DEPLORABLE![/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast