Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

*sigh* Did I stutter?

Since you're too lazy to go look for yourself...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cop-m...o-to-facebook/

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

*sigh* Did I stutter?

Doesn't matter if it is or isnt.

Still a thug, proven from the actions on the day he lost his life for doing something stupid.

But paint him a positive light all you want. Because all you're doing is covering a lie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't matter if it is or isnt.

Still a thug, proven from the actions on the day he lost his life for doing something stupid.

But paint him a positive light all you want. Because all you're doing is covering a lie.

Well, I called that one, what a completely predictable response. Ironically that's (almost) your entire problem, you couldn't care less whether something is true or not as long it conforms to your myopic worldview. And even if something isn't true (but you choose to believe it anyway because the cognitive dissonance would probably cause your head to explode) or you're just flat out wrong... it still proves your point, changes nothing and in fact validates everything you've ever said!!!11!1!

Yep, ya got me, I'm doin' my darndest to paint Brown in a positive light by pointing out, in the (admittedly foolish) hope you might stop beclowning yourself, that a picture you felt compelled to comment on four times based solely on your belief that it was a picture of Brown, isn't a picture of Brown.

But carry on, son.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Conservatives want to have fun with pictures of "thugs", then let ME have fun with insane christian conservatives!

^I can't tell the difference.....they both look like extreme fundamentalist Nationalists!

Probably the best response to these two insane religious zealots was this:

^Oh man....Canada and Australia....SO MUCH WIN!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-28-2014 at 05:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are so right, there is no difference in the world in the right to bear arms versus the right to commit Jihad. Silly me! I have not bought into all of your lame analogies until now.

Conservatives want to have fun with pictures of "thugs", then let ME have fun with insane christian conservatives!

^I can't tell the difference.....they both look like extreme fundamentalist Nationalists!

Probably the best response to these two insane religious zealots was this:

^Oh man....Canada and Australia....SO MUCH WIN!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

sigh no you didn't I just did not care about hwat you said because there was no relevance. Carry on
    *sigh* Did I stutter?

SCF Rewards
    Country

sigh no you didn't I just did not care about hwat you said because there was no relevance. Carry on

LOL. Ooookay.

Just so I'm clear, as part of your "can't we all just get along" concern troll shtick, posting a picture that you found on Facebook of some random guy claiming it's Mike Brown for the sole purpose of impugning his character = relevant.

Pointing out that it's not Mike Brown = irrelevant.

You're beyond parody.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woman on the right is Reem Riyashi a Palestinian suicide bomber who killed herself and four Israelis in 2004.
    Woman on the left is Holly Fisher who's not a suicide bomber and hasn't killed anyone with her gun.

:/
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

LOL always glad to see someone from America Jr is on the ball with the goings on here.Thanks fella but I am not lazy and you can take the post however you want. But if your reading comprehension was a little more up to speed you would see that I never said the picture was Mike Brown. But the constant flow of propaganda was not needed. Now take it with you.
    LOL. Ooookay.

Just so I'm clear, as part of your "can't we all just get along" concern troll shtick, posting a picture that you found on Facebook of some random guy claiming it's Mike Brown for the sole purpose of impugning his character = relevant.

Pointing out that it's not Mike Brown = irrelevant.

You're beyond parody.

Last edited by ajcorleone; 11-28-2014 at 07:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Woman on the right is Reem Riyashi a Palestinian suicide bomber who killed herself and four Israelis in 2004.
    Woman on the left is Holly Fisher who's not a suicide bomber and hasn't killed anyone with her gun.

:/

Yet!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast