Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See labguy42's Items on eBay

Black Friday Blowout 100's of FREE Autos

The autos are all of the same person. ME! You can have my auto for free on a check or money order if you sell me your Jim Thorpe, Red Grange or Bronko Nagurski cards. If you don't want my worthless auto, I would gladly pay with paypal. Let me know what you have and how much you need and if you prefer the free auto or paypal.

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lots of lookers, but no takers?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Ive got a 2004 Donruss Classics "combos" #CC-45 - #ed 291/750 of Doak Walker and Jim Thorpe. Please let me know if you need it.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

NBSII:

Thank you for the response, but I have plenty of those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well that did not work. No one wants my autograph or there are no: Jim Thorpe, Red Grange, or Bronko Nagurski items out there for me?