Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Entorres2012's Items on eBay

WTTF CHRIS WEBBER Kings Auto...& Star WR Autos....CMB

Hey everyone Im really looking for a Chris Webber auto in a Kings Jersey...Id love a shot at a flawless auto or patch auto if anyone has one...Id make PC Items available for one of those...As always though still looking for Mike Evans and Star WR Autos...CMB for a trade I also collect PGs and SS's...Thanks alot!

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Fr...?sort=9&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Let me know if you want to make a trade for the Foles, Lacy, RGIII, Denard Robinson, Keenan Allen, Russell WIlson patch. I got a bunch of old Webber stuff if you want it. Mostly just Cards Rookies promo's and base with inserts. Let me know...

Thanks, RObert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content