Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

No, I had a few but they are already gone. Sorry man..

Jc

[Any 2014 chrome niners??

QUOTE=the110yardline;13653027]Yeah, probably. What exactly are you looking for? If you check my bucket, I'm sure you'll find some in there depending on what you're hunting for...

Lmk

Jc

[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, had some help so far on this and have all of the base incoming and received about half of the refractors! The last few days, I've been out with the crud but, I'd like to get back into this and get going towards finishing this one up!

I'm down to 50ish refractors. If you can help me out, shoot me a note and lets get something going!

Jc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Down to the refractors only! LMK if you have anything for trade and we can see what we can put together!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Down to about 40, lmk if you can help me out and I'll trade in your favor; gu, patches and autos if you bring me Lots of 10 or more! Hoping to get this done before the end of the year!

LMK

Jc

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need base # 8 and 41 refractors to finish my set! Can anyone out there do anything to help me out?

LMK

jc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump it back up! It's been a little while since I've posted this one! I could use some help getting er knocked out!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Chargerfan's Items on eBay

Not much but I have #3 and #59 refractors. Have any chrome Chargers or other Charger inserts?
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY CARDS FOR TRADE
    Hidden Content

Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not much but I have #3 and #59 refractors. Have any chrome Chargers or other Charger inserts?

I can look and see but, I'm not really remembering any Charger stuff at all. JC

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Hi, I have these refractors for trade:

31 Vincent jackson
    40 DeAndre Hopkins
    49 JPP
    57 Tavon Austin
    105 Julian Edelman

Looking for colored refractors and Denver Broncos firstly, also interested in low-mid end rcs of the 2014 class (Benjamin, Bortles, Watkins, Matthews, Hill, West, Moncrief, Davante,, Martavis Bryant, Carr, ect). I didn't even bother with your bucket as Im guessing its all too much for 5 refractors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I've been on a break for a little while and I am back now trying to get this set finished up. I need 1 regular card and 30 refractors to finish it up. LMK if you can help me out.

John

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast