Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

1997 Press Pass Question...

Was wondering if I may have your help in answering a question regarding the 1997 Press Pass Racing. What were the odds on pulling a gold foil version? Which were the rarest, the gold foils or the silver foils?

Thanks so much for your time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocritic1's Items on eBay

97 p pass question

Was wondering if I may have your help in answering a question regarding the 1997 Press Pass Racing. What were the odds on pulling a gold foil version? Which were the rarest, the gold foils or the silver foils?

Thanks so much for your time.

Gold foil were the base Silver foil were inserted 1 per pack I think Getting old memory failing When I saw the 1997 p pass question I thought u were going to ask about the Ford Force set,the special J Gordon foil set,or the triple autographed M waltrip,D Waltrip.L Waltrip which were numbered xx/45 I have #45/45 Take a look at my web page for other sets(NOT found in Beckett) that are listed in last link in my personal collection Hope this helps Mason

angelfire.com/in2/autocriticracecards
    Last edited by autocritic; 11-30-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: forgot web page addy

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was thinking the silver were the rarer, but like yourself, my memory is on the down slope as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gold foil were the base Silver foil were inserted 1 per pack I think Getting old memory failing When I saw the 1997 p pass question I thought u were going to ask about the Ford Force set,the special J Gordon foil set,or the triple autographed M waltrip,D Waltrip.L Waltrip which were numbered xx/45 I have #45/45 Take a look at my web page for other sets(NOT found in Beckett) that are listed in last link in my personal collection Hope this helps Mason

angelfire.com/in2/autocriticracecards

Do you know if there were numbered (25, 50, 100 etc...) cards of each base card also?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know if there were numbered (25, 50, 100 etc...) cards of each base card also?

in 1997 & 1998 press OIL Slicks were #to 100 they were base cards with holofoil like texture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

in 1997 & 1998 press OIL Slicks were #to 100 they were base cards with holofoil like texture.

Do you have any of those?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Do you have any of those?

this was taken from scf database of my dad's Rudd collection-Oil Slick example for you

SCF Rewards
    Country

this was taken from scf database of my dad's Rudd collection-Oil Slick example for you

Thanks for sharing! I'd like to find card #45 in the Oil Slick version. Any idea?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have needed #45 oil slick since 1997 see wants listed first on my web page Traders then listed by brands in links Have a few extras of 97 oil slicks ALL oil slicks are serial numbered on back(some are VERY hard to read I have about 70 all serial #44

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have needed #45 oil slick since 1997 see wants listed first on my web page Traders then listed by brands in links Have a few extras of 97 oil slicks ALL oil slicks are serial numbered on back(some are VERY hard to read I have about 70 all serial #44

I'm sorry, are you saying you have one of the #45 oil slicks, or you have been looking for one? Do you have the blue foil of that card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast