Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

at least two of the rookies you managed Kreider and Schwartz! dual auto of Phaneuf and Nuge is pretty cool, odd combo but a nice hit.

Not sure who the rookie redemption is, i pulled R10 Reilly, redeemed about 5-6 months ago havent seen anything yet..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

R2 is Galchenyuk I believe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anybody that is wanting to or i was in the process of making a deal with ... I will probably be MIA a few days ...looks like baby boy #2 is arriving sometime today

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Three days and not a word, I take it monsieur bébé did decide to drop on by. :) Congrats, my friend, enjoy your new baby boy!

Unbelievable how bad the collation was for your break, not that I'm stating anything new! It was still a decent break, however. Your first box was awesome!
    Any chance we could work a trade for your Mark Stone ruby and regular and the prime Karlsson? No hurry, enjoy some family time first.

Congrats again on the new family member!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

any schwartz other then the 1 rookie jersey?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234