With this many people it becomes hard to claim all accusations are false. However, I view this with trepidation because so much time has passed and all of the "he drugged me and raped me" claims came out a considerable amount of time after the first accusation, which makes me wonder if any of them are false accusations based on the original accusation. I find it a bit troubling that he raped close to 20 women over a 20+ year period and not one of them filed a complaint immediately after.

I also find it very troubling that so many of these women admit they repeatedly spent time with him, were alone with him and allowed themselves to be drugged and raped again after he had already raped them once. Therese Serignese is a prime example of this, claiming that he raped her in 1976 but she continued to stay in contact with him and apparently is accusing him of a second rape in 1985.

A few of these stories should be easily provable. Janice Dickinson (who I think is a total nutjob) claims he and his lawyers pressured her to not discuss him raping her in her 2002 autobiography. There should be some proof of that. Renita Chaney Hill claims he flew her all over the country to drug and rape her. There should be record of that.