Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Is Bill Cosby a serial rapist?

Do you think he is guilty or are all of the women wrong?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is a tough one because there is a possibility he is. But it is odd that these ones from the 70's are coming forward now. Cosby did have alot of power though in Hollywood and money to cover things up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a tough one because there is a possibility he is. But it is odd that these ones from the 70's are coming forward now. Cosby did have alot of power though in Hollywood and money to cover things up.

I think it is odd but that seems to be how these things work. There was a lot of whispers about Jerry Sandusky but once the tipping point was reached the truth came out. Why the truth is taking so long with Cosby I don't know but he was HUGE in the 1980s so that could be a reason. I don't know either way but if the allegations are true he is a sick human being and if they aren't then the people making stuff up about him are horrible people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

from this list of the accusers
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-w...f-rape-2014-11
    it sure looks likely,if so it would be the biggest act of deceit that i can think of,cosby is beloved by 3-4 generations of people

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-report.html

Bill Cosby will be investigated by police for the first time over rape and drug allegations as one of his 20 accusers files a police report.

Two detectives met with Judy Huth who claims the revered entertainer drugged and raped her at Hugh Hefner's mansion in 1974 whens he was 15.

Her accusation prompted Cosby's lawyers to file a law suit against Huth on Thursday, branding her a liar.

But on Friday afternoon, the now-55-year-old responded by filing a police report which will spark an LAPD investigation,TMZ reported.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Nothing will come out of this if Cosby doesn't agree to the lifting of the Statute of Limitations. It doesn't matter how many women come forward with stories about Cosby from the 70's or 80's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Yes, he is. You cannot possibly have this much smoke without there being an actual fire.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

Is Bill Cosby a serial rapist? ....no but a woman rapist yes.....id imagine the milk would get pretty cold haha

im joking...but I do find it funny these people didn't come out of the wood works when he was at the height of his career...easy payoff to keep mouth shut

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Is Bill Cosby a serial rapist? ....no but a woman rapist yes.....id imagine the milk would get pretty cold haha

im joking...but I do find it funny these people didn't come out of the wood works when he was at the height of his career...easy payoff to keep mouth shut

That was painful. Absolutely painful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

With that many women coming forward, it will be tough for him to prove them wrong.
    And they are using media to their advantage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast