Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hockey Pucks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Hockey Pucks

I am new to Hockey ttm and was wondering what is the difference between an autograph puck and an NHL puck? Do autographs hold the same on them? Where is the cheapest place to get pucks with NHL team logos on them? Any help is appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

official game puck are a lot more expensive than autograph pucks. I have tons signed and use only the autograph puck to keep costs down. here are a couple of places

http://www.gt-wholesale.com/servlet/...ogo/Categories

http://www.andersonkpt.com/nhl_autograph_pucks1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have you bought from both places and are shipping prices comparable?

Looks like GT Wholesale is $3.99 a puck with no quantity discounts, and Anderson KPT is $3.25 a puck if you get at least 12.

Thanks!
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have gotten Guy Lafleur fairly quickly he personalized #10 and Darryl Sittler was longer but he personalized mine and inscribed #27
    Hope this helps!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

collectors get both signed, but Official game pucks run you about $15 each compared to auto pucks that are $3-$4. Auto pucks allow the collector to see the auto better and for more inscriptions, but game pucks are more official. I have a combo of each and don't really have a preference and as far as re-sell, both seem to do about the same.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have purchased from Anderson several times. Each time it went well.

I use autograph pucks mainly. I have some game pucks but buy them infrequently and only for special interests.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See N/A's Items on eBay

The autograph pucks (logo pucks) are better for autographs because there is more room around the logo for them to be signed. IMO, the game pucks don't look as nice because there is less room to see the signature.