Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Intersted in:

Laurence Maroney graded
    Eddie George Net Fusion
    Carson Palmer Honor ROll RC /2003
    Mike WIlliams Topps Collection RC (Is this different than his normal rc?)

Let me know

Adam

Like the Alshon Jeffery jersey, Michael Floyd jerseys, Winslow SR. patch, Calvin Johnson quad, and many more. But let me know on those.

Thanks, Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! Hope All is Well My Friend. :) Was Wondering If Ya Would Do This Trade. If Ya Would Post Us Up A Trade.

I Get:

Peyton Manning "MVP Souvenirs" Ftball Card

Peyton Manning "Leather" Ftball Card

You Get:

'07 Leaf Certified Materials "Fabric Of the Game" John Elway 2 Clr Patch (Prime)/Jay Cutler 3 Clr Patch (Prime) Ser#16/25 #FOGCB-18 John Elway/Jay Cutler

Thanks, John

Probably could if I can find the Leather card. I got the MVP card though. One other football card from edge.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Buddy!! So Ya Don't Have The Leather Card Or Are Ya Looking For It. Just LMK.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Buddy!! So Ya Don't Have The Leather Card Or Are Ya Looking For It. Just LMK.

Thanks, John

Both I just got done going through all my boxes looking for it and I don't have it... Speaking of I had to delete like 4 other cards of his I traded as well. Let me know what else you need to go with the MVP card. Sorry about that other card..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Buddy!! I Could Really Use Any Of The Other Card's That Has A Piece Of Ftball So If Ya Like Just Pick One Out That Ya Think Is Nicer & Post Us Up A Trade. I Wish I Had Enough Tradebait For Ya To Get EVERYONE Of Them From Ya. LOL I Forgot That I Pulled This Card Earlier & Thought Of You. Could Add It Into This Trade If Ya Like.

'14 Topps Gold Ser#0923/2014 #183 Eddie Lacy

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Buddy!! I Could Really Use Any Of The Other Card's That Has A Piece Of Ftball So If Ya Like Just Pick One Out That Ya Think Is Nicer & Post Us Up A Trade. I Wish I Had Enough Tradebait For Ya To Get EVERYONE Of Them From Ya. LOL I Forgot That I Pulled This Card Earlier & Thought Of You. Could Add It Into This Trade If Ya Like.

'14 Topps Gold Ser#0923/2014 #183 Eddie Lacy

Thanks, John

Don't know if I have seen all your trade bait lately. Sent me a link again and I will take a look before posting. I'll take the Lacy Rc too!! Send me a pm or something and let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Well Right Now I Don't Have Much Else Nicer In GU Or Autos. I Actually Don't Even Trade Much GU Or Autos. I Trade ALOT In Insert's & RC's. Just LMK What Kinda Trade Ya Would Like To Do My Friend. I Trust You In Every Way My Good Friend.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok just let me know what good rc cards you got. Otherwise my two for the dual patch is good

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! Well Right Now I Don't Have Much Else Nicer In GU Or Autos. I Actually Don't Even Trade Much GU Or Autos. I Trade ALOT In Insert's & RC's. Just LMK What Kinda Trade Ya Would Like To Do My Friend. I Trust You In Every Way My Good Friend.

Thanks, John

We can post up that trade. My two Peyton Manning FB GU cards for the Elway dual.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Maybe Got A Few Russell Wilson RC's But Nothing Really Nice. Just Post Up The Patch Card For 2 Of the Ftball Card's. :)

Thanks, John

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast