Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nathjenn18's Items on eBay

Will there be a 14-15 H&P Set?

Havent seen or heard any news about the new 14-15 H&P Set?

will there be one this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was wondering the same thing. ITG no longer has a license for AHL, so if they did it would be just junior and heroes. I'm wondering if Draft Prospects is meant to take the place of H & P and that maybe there will not be a new H & P set.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was wondering the same thing. ITG no longer has a license for AHL, so if they did it would be just junior and heroes. I'm wondering if Draft Prospects is meant to take the place of H & P and that maybe there will not be a new H & P set.

They've been without the AHL license for a couple years now and it hasn't slowed down H&P.

The "new ITG" is a little mum on most of their plans until it's closer to release time. Presently there is nothing on their website about any 14-15 product other than Ultimate Memorabilia.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

it would be nice to get more updates from the new Leaf Brian ... I am still waiting to her back about that acetate set #/80... were parallel sets made?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

I wouldn't count on too many old ITG products being made any more period... I think their next release will be Leaf Metal Hockey. I don't think you'll see H&P or BTP anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I wouldn't count on too many old ITG products being made any more period... I think their next release will be Leaf Metal Hockey. I don't think you'll see H&P or BTP anymore.

I was talking to a vendor at the Regina card show last weekend and he was saying that BTP was going to be released. That was about all he knew though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nathjenn18's Items on eBay

hopefully they will continue to be released, H&P and BTP are about the only 2 sets I collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm on the fence if I even want their to be a BTP for 14-15. With the last couple of Leaf releases they have been airbrushing the goalie masks on a lot of cards and if they continue to do that it would absolutely kill BTP. Imagine a BTP with airbrushed masks with logos removed or blurred out, it would kill the masked men inserts if they did this.

Look at this card with Roys mask: http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-15-LEAF-I...p2047675.l2557

Would any goalie collector want a BTP set with pictures like the above? I look forward to BTP every year but with Leaf in charge and what I've seen already, I'm not feeling to excited for BTP or future ITG/Leaf releases.