Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Started

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just Started

Hi, I'm Tommy. I'm from South Carolina. Super pumped about finding this site. This past summer I was scrolling through reddit and found out about fan packs. Since then I've sent out about 30 TTM's received 2, and gotten about 10 auto's through e-mail. I enjoy watching the Bruins play hockey, Pats play football, and the Red Sox. Also a big fan of the South Carolina Gamecocks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Kansas City Royals Kansas City Chiefs
    Twitter: @Bart McClaughry See beardonme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Welcome Tommy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you like TTM you might want to try out the TTM Manager. Just click on the button at the top of the page to access it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hi Tommy and welcome to SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the welcoming.
    @pwaldo, SCF's TTM Manager is what got me into TTM. It's quite the database. One question for you, Card Cash: I've read the FAQ's about it but still don't quite get it. I've uploaded a couple photos in post and in the TTM database, but am not sure if that's the right spot to receive Card Cash.

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I'm through the H's in my baseball card collection. I pull out cool cards/players I know, then check the database and send'em out. I've really enjoyed telling my friends about my new hobby and have already given away Les Miles' autograph to a buddy who loves LSU, and a Jay Bell card to my Dad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugs1965's Items on eBay

Welcome to the best trading site!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the welcoming.
    @pwaldo, SCF's TTM Manager is what got me into TTM. It's quite the database. One question for you, Card Cash: I've read the FAQ's about it but still don't quite get it. I've uploaded a couple photos in post and in the TTM database, but am not sure if that's the right spot to receive Card Cash.

Card cash is a point system that let's you try them for cards or purchase them in the CC store at the top of the page. For the uploaded photos they have to be large enough, good quality, centered, etc. After enough images are uploaded by everyone you will get the card cash deposited into your account. That usually takes about a week sometimes longer due to the holidays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10-4 Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Boophill's Items on eBay

Smitty,

Let me know if you would like to see my list of South Carolina Gamecock cards for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Tommy, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast