Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I'm with you, and please don't misunderstand my passion as a personal attack on you.

Jury is still out on this for me. I don't think it is right and my actions on this are based on my belief of final judgement by my Creator so no human is going to change my mind....that being said, in 50 years if there is overwhelming evidence that these family units are as good as man/wife households than I will do some serious inflection but I'll be dead and gone by then.

Ha I take nothing on here personally. No offense but you are a nobody. Everyone I haven't traded with on here is a nobody.

The way I see it is that your creator you speak of is judging you and only you. I believe that your and my creator doesn't care what our viewpoints are. It cares about how you lived your life and who you helped.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Right. (sorry for going out to left field) We need to take the high ground as much as possible. I understand that their are certain circumstances that different methods of information extraction may be needed. We just need to make sure we have people who have that information first. We also need to look at their side. They are beheading people to get attention. That is the only way we will pay them any attention which is also kind of sick.

no need to be sorry dean, it's hard to not reply to such off topic posts from others.

I think we are on the same page as far as the torture goes. I agree that we need to be on the high ground. I would never want my country to be close to the level of a terrorist organization. That would be sickening.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I agree that we need to be on the high ground. I would never want my country to be close to the level of a terrorist organization. That would be sickening.

just because someone "bad" does it, it does not make it bad.
    How else do you suggest we get info that can save lives?
    you think asking them nicely will help?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

just because someone "bad" does it, it does not make it bad.
    How else do you suggest we get info that can save lives?
    you think asking them nicely will help?

I think we need the right people with the right information first. They know more about us than we would like to think so I don't see how they don't know the same about everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha I take nothing on here personally. No offense but you are a nobody. Everyone I haven't traded with on here is a nobody.

The way I see it is that your creator you speak of is judging you and only you. I believe that your and my creator doesn't care what our viewpoints are. It cares about how you lived your life and who you helped.

I don't mind being a nobody to you but I vote, I volunteer, I shape, I mold, so don't think Conservatives are dead and gone. Funny how what I believe is "how I live my life"!!! My faith is a faith of action, 7 days a week, so don't make any mistakes, I know who my Creator is and how I will be judged.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

My stance on abortion is way more complex than that, for this liberal at least. I'm sure another topic will come up soon and we can discuss then.

I don't really think wanting our country to have better standards of caring for prisoners of war than a despicable terrorist group the same as screaming bloody mary. I find it sad that some people in this thread can't seem to see that we should have a higher standard of conducting ourselves than a terrorist group. And even if you disagree on that... why are there so many people okay with the fact that at least 20% of these detainees were innocent?

They were arrested for a reason no?

I'm also sure it's a case by case situation. Wrong place at the wrong time type thing. So we probably didn't know they were innocent until after they were interogated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no need to be sorry dean, it's hard to not reply to such off topic posts from others.

I think we are on the same page as far as the torture goes. I agree that we need to be on the high ground. I would never want my country to be close to the level of a terrorist organization. That would be sickening.

I don't see how Ground's pointing out an obvious contradiction about human rights is so "off-topic" Why is it off topic, because it is inconvenient for you to defend???????

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I don't see how Ground's pointing out an obvious contradiction about human rights is so "off-topic" Why is it off topic, because it is inconvenient for you to defend???????

I was thinking the same thing. There is an obvious contradiction and I pointed it out. It's like Terrorists have more human rights then unborn humans.

Considering this entire debate is solely about "Human Rights and Innocent People." What's more innocent then an unborn child?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They were arrested for a reason no?

I'm also sure it's a case by case situation. Wrong place at the wrong time type thing. So we probably didn't know they were innocent until after they were interogated.

Its like when the Seals or Marines, or whomever storm a village or area they are supposed to discern who the bad guy is from the good guy sitting right next to him, I'm sorry if you associate with terrorists, you need to be picked up.

When we used to go crawdad fishing, we would take a huge net and get like 10 guys to stretch it across the stream. We would catch all kinds of crap and we also caught the crawfish. We threw the stuff we didn't want back in ALIVE, NOT DEAD and kept the crawfish. I wonder how crawfish harvesting would work if we just went down and tried to pick up each individual one....no way!!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Its like when the Seals or Marines, or whomever storm a village or area they are supposed to discern who the bad guy is from the good guy sitting right next to him, I'm sorry if you associate with terrorists, you need to be picked up.

When we used to go crawdad fishing, we would take a huge net and get like 10 guys to stretch it across the stream. We would catch all kinds of crap and we also caught the crawfish. We threw the stuff we didn't want back in ALIVE, NOT DEAD and kept the crawfish. I wonder how crawfish harvesting would work if we just went down and tried to pick up each individual one....no way!!

Exactly. Not sure why Liberals are screaming foul about this, when it's an easy answer of why it happened.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast