Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know about JustAlex or Imac, but in polls of potential Democrats who could run for prez Clinton is pulling over 60% of Democratic voters. Its not just the elites.

Is that a recent poll with Hillary getting 60%? With all of her recent gaffes I thought her star would have been a bit tarnished.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

In their defense they don't like Clinton either. Nobody does. Except for the media and the elites nobody else is pushing people like Clinton or Jeb for 2016.

I do! And no, I'm not a democrat. Furthermore, I will not be responding to any responses to my response. I've been avoiding this section for weeks and will continue to do so. Not sure what made me click on this thread to begin with but I felt like I was being dragged in. Carry on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is that a recent poll with Hillary getting 60%? With all of her recent gaffes I thought her star would have been a bit tarnished.

I just read on CNN on Tuesday or Wednesday that 60% (I think it was actually 62%) of polled Democrats favored her when given the choice between her, Joe Biden, Howard Dean, Brian Schweitzer and I think Martin O'Malley. If they took her out of the equation then Biden jumped into first with like 45% or something like that. So even without Clinton in the mix the options are pretty pathetic and frightening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just read on CNN on Tuesday or Wednesday that 60% (I think it was actually 62%) of polled Democrats favored her when given the choice between her, Joe Biden, Howard Dean, Brian Schweitzer and I think Martin O'Malley. If they took her out of the equation then Biden jumped into first with like 45% or something like that. So even without Clinton in the mix the options are pretty pathetic and frightening.

I guess that poll makes sense because she is a combination the best known and least crazy if you factor in Biden and Dean. Never heard of Schweitzer and don't know much about O'Malley even though I live 3 miles from MD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12