Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Brazilian serial killer strangled 38 women 'for fun'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-for-fun.html

"He went on to target mostly white women, sometimes stalking them for months, before strangling or stabbing them, he claimed. Das Gracas said: 'At 17 I killed the first woman and that gave me a buzz. I kept on doing it and I enjoyed it. When I wasn't killing someone I got uptight. I would pace up and down at home. Killing calmed me down.

I'd kill someone and then would think about the victim for two or three months. After that, I'd go off hunting.

I don't feel remorse. If I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I'll do the same thing all over again. I got pleasure from them fighting, screaming and scratching me. I thought that I was crazy, sometimes normal. I'm addicted.'"

This is far more disturbing than any major news story about American blacks and the American white cops.

When will it be plastered all over the news media 24/7? Where will the outrage be? Or is it just not American enough?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remind we not to invite Das to my Christmas Party.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He seems like the perfect argument for the death penalty. If what this guy did was true there is no need to keep him in prison. Just execute him. He isn't a case for rehabilitation and he's destroyed several dozens families and lives. Keeping him alive for any amount of time would just be a total waste for society.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scary thought of the day. It is written in the Brazilian Constitution that no person may be imprisoned for more than 30 years. Even if he is given 10 years for every murder the sentences must be combined to equal no more than 30 years. So he will be released when he is 56.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Scary thought of the day. It is written in the Brazilian Constitution that no person may be imprisoned for more than 30 years. Even if he is given 10 years for every murder the sentences must be combined to equal no more than 30 years. So he will be released when he is 56.

Yah, odds are he wouldn't survive 30 years in a Brazilian prison though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

That's unbelievable. Who comes up with something like that? Was their constitution written by criminals?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's unbelievable. Who comes up with something like that? Was their constitution written by criminals?

It goes back to when they wrote their Constitution. Their average life expectancy was 43 then. I also assume they didn't have many serial killers back then either. Guess they have just never changed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

yes,if you think the u.s. has a nasty history go check out brazil's,it will change your perspective