Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

A Big Thank You to Everyone over the Past 4 Months - as I have not been feeling well.

I was going to post to everyone in one pm, but that became more of a chore. I will also post to everyone directly, but wanted to thank everyone that I had had communication with or trades with in the past 4 months. I have not been well and as such I have had several health set backs, but I am on the mend. I have had to travel for most of my treatments 5 to 5 1/2 hours away. Though the treatments take aprox. 90 minutes, it is one of the only places I can get what I need. I have been able to get some in my home town, but not to the length that I must travel for. It has a grinding time as I have had to go every 2 weeks for the past 2 months plus. It took over 6 weeks to get in to be tested and find out what is wrong. Then a program was designed to get me healthy. I have what is scheduled as my last treatment and test this coming weekend Dec. 20. At that point I will know how far I have come and if I have over come my condition. I am looking for good news to let me know that I am fully recovered. I have also prepared myself, that if I still need to continue with the treatments that I know they are working and that I will get to the point I am looking for.

Over the past 4 months, I have not been trading as much nor have I been on the site very much. It has put a bit of stall on my goal of reaching 1000 trades when I wanted to, but all that means is that when I am back, I will be going hard at obtaining this level of an immortal.

Thanks to everyone for the patience in trades and getting back to you. For those of you who I did not, I did not do it purposely and look forward to speaking with you all again.

The one thing that I have had on my side is a wonderful set of care givers and also my family to support me. Especially my wife - Dawn.

I have dwelled to much on this and Dawn as told me to lighten up. For that I am taking her advise and letting things happen as they must. We all should be as lucky to have a CEO in charge of our families with the prospective that our wives have. They need to have the pulse on everything in the family. There is no down time for them and they continue as a warrior would to lead each day.

Take care and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony ....good luck and hope all works out for you !! Hope you continue on the mend so you can come back on the site full force so we can do more trades and chat ... Good luck again and merry Christmas to you and your wife and all your family !!....Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony

All the best in your recovery. Look forward to more trades down the road.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

We have never communicated at all, but I want to chime in nonetheless. Take care of yourself and get well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery, Tony!

Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone.

I know I feel close. Just got to see what the doctor says from the tests.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Tony

Prayers are with you and your family, hopefully you recover and can get back in the game
    Your health is priority #1, so dont sweat the trading.

Good luck and have a Merry Christmas.

Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Tony

Sorry to hear you have been in poor health. My hopes and prayers go to you and your family so that the New Year will bring better health for you

Keep fighting I for one will be rooting for you !!

Arnie

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tony,

Don't like hearing that you haven't been well, but very glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery.

You've always been a great guy to deal with here. All the best to you and Dawn! Looking forward to a post from you in the near future, when you're posting about making a full recovery. Take care, and Merry Christmas!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone for all of your best wishes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast