Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

torture and killing are two completely different things,i didnt capture and torture the coon killing the chickens and ducks,i killed it

There goes your PETA membership!

I can tell bad jokes too. :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I disagree with putting them in prison if they are trying to leave. That just makes them a financial burden on an already crowded system. If they want to go then just document who they are, including fingerprints and DNA, revoke their citizenship/visa/green card, etc. and put them on a list of people who are not permitted back in the country and send them on their way.

The ones that are attempting to provide financial assistance need to be dealt with more harshly. Take everything they own, sell it and use the money to pay for their incarceration.

I like this idea but I would prefer them to be put to death by extreme means. Any type of treason in support of another nation to enact danger or inflict harm on your country country should be only dealt with by death IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I disagree with putting them in prison if they are trying to leave. That just makes them a financial burden on an already crowded system. If they want to go then just document who they are, including fingerprints and DNA, revoke their citizenship/visa/green card, etc. and put them on a list of people who are not permitted back in the country and send them on their way.

The ones that are attempting to provide financial assistance need to be dealt with more harshly. Take everything they own, sell it and use the money to pay for their incarceration.

I agree with this. Anyone who is anti american and wants to work with terrorist organizations needs to be booted out before they commit crimes on our homeland.

Except taking their papers doesn't do squat. There are millions of illegals in this country that aren't suppose to be here and criminals and murders cross into and out of America all the time across the borders. Until you have an actual secure border taking the right to be here away from a person that is basically fighting against this country is pointless. It might work in other countries but that won't work here.

Either execute them or just let them go over and fight and let fighting a war take care of them.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Except taking their papers doesn't do squat. There are millions of illegals in this country that aren't suppose to be here and criminals and murders cross into and out of America all the time across the borders. Until you have an actual secure border taking the right to be here away from a person that is basically fighting against this country is pointless. It might work in other countries but that won't work here.

Either execute them or just let them go over and fight and let fighting a war take care of them.

We need a competent President first unfortunately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

torture and killing are two completely different things

yep, torture can result in information that can stop multiple people from killing others, killing just stops that one person.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

yep, torture can result in information that can stop multiple people from killing others, killing just stops that one person.

Who knows. If we still interogating members of the Taliban, perhaps we could have prevented that massacre yesterday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So do we need to keep defining who the Enemy is????

With open borders, interrogation obviously not in vogue anymore, and anti-profiling laws, does anyone think that this can't happen in the West??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't disagree with you regarding the border issue, I just don't see spending millions to prosecute and imprison them. If they come back after being deported/expelled for political reasons then we could make a case to try them for espionage and execute them. Of course then we would have the liberals who support abortion rise up to protest the execution of a terrorist sympathizer who is in the country illegally and is a convicted spy...so it becomes a never-ending circle of pointlessness.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 68veg's Items on eBay

Just curious here. How do you guys feel about the Americans who contributed to the IRA back in the 70's and 80's? To those who don't know thats the Irish Republic Army, a terrorist group responsible for multiple bombings and murders in Northern Ireland and mainland Britain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just curious here. How do you guys feel about the Americans who contributed to the IRA back in the 70's and 80's? To those who don't know thats the Irish Republic Army, a terrorist group responsible for multiple bombings and murders in Northern Ireland and mainland Britain.

I think I was too pre-occupied (and young) to think about anything else other than finding a 1977 Topps Mark Fidrych in a wax pack.

I am not enough of a student of history to give you a worthwhile opinion, but I am sure others will summarize what they find on a blog and have a strong opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast