Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

Something I just read was that Pedro is scheduled to do a show in Jersey that Saturday from 11:30 to 1:00. That is a minimum 3 hr trip by car with good traffic. Unless he flies?

Pedro got bumped up to 10:30 am, so I'm guessing he does one of the late sessions.

Also a Nor'easter might be heading that way! Ugh at least it's Saturday and we will be up there.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Maybe the potential storm will scare people away

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any word yet on the schedule of players signing?

I'm assuming they are going to have 1-2 big names per time slot.

My son really only wants to go if he is able to meet David Ortiz, as that's his favorite player.

Hopefully you didn't purchase tickets because Ortiz is no longer on the list. Bummer!

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, It was more for Pedro. Only to find out none of the bigger names were scheduled to sign. I did get a pic with Pedro. I ended up with 26 auto's and I got a Pedro Bobblehead. I intended on going to back this morning. But, I skipped it
    The whole thing was a mess. I hoped the Red Sox learned and will do things a little different later.
    I will post pics and details on my blog sometime in the next day or two

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well that was one if not the WORST autograph production mess I have ever seen. Complete and utter mess. The fact that you got one random auto and photo op and didn't know until the player showed up was garbage. My wife and I put out phones numbers on the list for additional autos, but got nothing (we did it early!) As you can see below, I'm not thrilled with what I got. You did well compared to me. I bought 6 times slots and ended up with 7 autos and 5 photo ops which were MUCH better than my autos. The biggest blow was my 1pm time slot. We were in line about 75 people back and saw Porcello at the table. Then all of a sudden Pedroia sits down next to him and they sign. I'm stoked at this point because one of my favorite Sox and I have missed him a couple times. Then he gets up about 15 people in and realizes he is at the wrong table and leaves.

Here is what I got:
    ROMLB: Napoli, Porcello, Joe Kelly, Jim Lonborg.
    Winter Weekend white card: Hanigan, Britton, Varvaro, Breslow
    Photo Ops: Sandoval, Fred Lynn, Jim Rice, Hanley, Xander.

I'm going to write a letter (it probably won't matter but at least I can express my opinion). I'm going to tell them what a terrible production they had. I don't know if you heard this, but people were seeing what players were in the line and going out to get kids tickets (cost $10) and getting multiples. The kids tickets were the same color and size as the adults. Also people were taking off their bracelets after getting signatures and giving them to people in line and the Red Sox staff didn't care until the end about it being on your wrist.

The total trip cost me about $1000 including hotels, tickets, food, etc. and it was not nearly worth it. It's really a shame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought one additional tix and had the 4 and 5pm sessions. I had a friend who got the text for waiting list at 10am and he realized how unorganized it was and stayed in the room for another session. He came out and I met up with him and I snuck into the 2pm session and stayed in till the 5pm.
    My 5pm session had Hanley sitting down ready to sign, then Napoli sat down next to him. All of a sudden Hanley got up and ended up doing a Photo OP
    I did not get all of my auto's in the sessions. I waited near the elevators for the players and most signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

I did very well, was able to get Lonborg, Ranaudo, Workman, Vavarro, Britton, Breslow, Holt, Hanigan, Farrell, Napoli, Pedroia. pictures are in my IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did very well, was able to get Lonborg, Ranaudo, Workman, Vavarro, Britton, Breslow, Holt, Hanigan, Farrell, Napoli, Pedroia. pictures are in my IP thread

Looks like we had some of the same times/lines.

I wrote a detailed explanation on the survey reviews!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123