Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Sony Cancels "The Interview"... WOAH

This one has me a bit pissed off. What on earth is Sony thinking?! This sets back the entire film industry for years... from now on any "hot" topic turned into a film (or documentary?) will be shut down by cyber terrorists, and probably won't even be made!

Could you imagine hurt locker being shut down like this? Any movie about Vietnam or WW2? How about a republican hacker attacking HBO for the Sarah Palin movie???

This is nuts!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

New York cinema cancels "The Interview" premiere after hackers' threat

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) —A theater has canceled the New York premiere of "The Interview" after a group that claimed it hacked Sony Pictures posted a threat against people who go to watch the movie

On Pastebin, a website that allows for anonymous posts, hackers claiming to be the "Guardians of Peace" said people who see the Sony movie would suffer a "bitter fate."
    "The Interview" is a comedy about a plot to kill North Korea's leader Kim Jong-Un.
    "We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places 'The Interview' be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to," the hacking group said. "The world will be full of fear. Remember the 11th of September 2001."
    http://www.wlwt.com/money/sony-hacke...-acts/30258958

SCF Rewards
    Country

New York cinema cancels "The Interview" premiere after hackers' threat

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) —A theater has canceled the New York premiere of "The Interview" after a group that claimed it hacked Sony Pictures posted a threat against people who go to watch the movie

On Pastebin, a website that allows for anonymous posts, hackers claiming to be the "Guardians of Peace" said people who see the Sony movie would suffer a "bitter fate."
    "The Interview" is a comedy about a plot to kill North Korea's leader Kim Jong-Un.
    "We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places 'The Interview' be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to," the hacking group said. "The world will be full of fear. Remember the 11th of September 2001."
    http://www.wlwt.com/money/sony-hacke...-acts/30258958

the FBI investigated this and found there was nothing to worry about. How exactly would they attack the people going to see the movie anyway? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

DOn't worry it is not that funny of a movie. Pineapple express was much better

SCF Rewards
    Country

I must have misused the memo in why a movie about killing the leader of another country would be appropriate or funny. The movie was a stupid idea featuring the insufferable Seth Rogan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I must have misused the memo in why a movie about killing the leader of another country would be appropriate or funny. The movie was a stupid idea featuring the insufferable Seth Rogan.

You've never heard of a satire? There have been documentaries calling for political executions forever... you aren't really siding with the people who did this are you?!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

So I am guessing Sony never paid the original ransom?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

You've never heard of a satire? There have been documentaries calling for political executions forever... you aren't really siding with the people who did this are you?!

Is this real life?

You'd be the first to scream bloody mary if say, Israel, made a satire movie to kill Barrack Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

What a bunch of sissies. Let this movie play!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did it ever occur to you that the North Koreans may not understand satire? Probably not too many SNL Reruns in North Korea.

I like sarcasm and satire more than the next guy, but I think this movie concept was stupid and should have never made it to film. I am not siding with the North Koreans, but I am saying that is was stupid to make this movie. That is a big difference.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast