Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Leave some at market mall for me! I'm heading there soon.
    also were the contenders retail boxes on sale?

I only picked up 4 blasters for 14/15. There is a ton of stuff left. The series 2 tins were probably the lowest in stock.

I didn't look for Contenders, but I think i saw them?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet deal!

And I unconsciously read that "You're welcome" part with Damien Sandows voice !

Which is also the voice I said it in. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Picked up 4 tins!
    2 13-14 series 2
    2 14-15 series 1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got the last 8 tins at the local store, 4 for me and 4 for Sensarmy. One tin was better than any Hobby box I have ever opened and I will post the incredible result later.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

FYI guys if you bring your flyers to Target they'll price match EVERY SINGLE hockey product they have, even the $75 crown royale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FYI guys if you bring your flyers to Target they'll price match EVERY SINGLE hockey product they have, even the $75 crown royale.

So crown royal for $15???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So crown royal for $15???

Sorry, you won't be getting it for $15, but they will honour Toysrus' 1/2 off sale and sell the boxes for 37.50. Great price IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

went last night to my local Toys r us after my visit to the emergency room(another story for another day but I am okay) and the TRU did not have any tins left but only blasters so I went to the Walmart to price match.
    I got them to price match for the blasters and they even price matched for the 14-15 series 1 tins and they gave them to me for the same price as the 14-15 ser 1 blasters, so I got 2 blasters of 14-15 ser1 and 3 tins of 14-15 for $12.47 for each.

will be posting my hits from the blasters tonight so look for them in the box break area, did good I think.

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bozakattack42's Items on eBay

Kinda frustrating today, went into Wal-Mart and tried to buy 2 tins of 14-15 UD1 but they wouldn't price match them with TRU? Even though i has the flyer in hand. They said that I could only match the price of a blaster and not a tin because the tins did not have a price advertised in the flyer, all it said was "1/2 off" :(

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Kinda frustrating today, went into Wal-Mart and tried to buy 2 tins of 14-15 UD1 but they wouldn't price match them with TRU? Even though i has the flyer in hand. They said that I could only match the price of a blaster and not a tin because the tins did not have a price advertised in the flyer, all it said was "1/2 off" :(

that's sucks
    I went again on sat afternoon and was able to do it again
    2 blasters and 3 tins for the price of 12.47 each item, had the fleyr and should her, she did it no problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast