Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Supporting police as judge, jury, and executioner. Amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Can anything be stated with any certainty as to whether he "charged" back at him, or stumbled back in his direction based on this blood evidence? He was still shot from well over 100 feet away. Someone who has been shot multiple times at 100+ feet is not a significant threat to charge and cause bodily harm.

It was 24 feet not 100

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Let me put it simpler... They fought at the car.. Brown started to run away.. Wilson yells at him "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT!".. Brown stops, turns, raises his hands, and as he started to walk back toward wilson.. bang bang bang.

14 people said that is how it happened. The person who said he "charged with his head down like a football player" is a known lying racist who was not even at the scene.....

Still feel the same way?

i hear ya on the police killing thing but this is a really bad example to champion

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I don't feel anyway like yourself I was not there PERIOD. So what I have is the media circus, physical evidence, and the 12 folks who felt it was not enough to indict. We can cry race,this that and the other.BOTTOM LINE IT IS OVER and I doubt you or me can get a case re opened. So I respect your view and opinion and I will have mine.
    Let me put it simpler... They fought at the car.. Brown started to run away.. Wilson yells at him "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT!".. Brown stops, turns, raises his hands as he started to walk back toward wilson.. bang bang bang.

14 people said that is how it happened. The person who said he "charged with his head down like a football player" is a known lying racist who was not even at the scene.....

Still feel the same way?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I missed that part of it where was that?
    Supporting police as judge, jury, and executioner. Amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i hear ya on the police killing thing but this is a really bad example to champion

I've already stated Brown was no innocent victim.. he was a punk 18 year old who thought he could do what he wanted... however Officer Wilson didn't have a right to kill him if what I just said is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't feel anyway like yourself I was not there PERIOD. So what I have is the media circus, physical evidence, and the 12 folks who felt it was not enough to indict. We can cry race,this that and the other.BOTTOM LINE IT IS OVER and I doubt you or me can get a case re opened. So I respect your view and opinion and I will have mine.

1) I just presented you with the real evidence based on testimony and blood trail

2) it is not over as demonstrated in a few comments back.. a new grand jury can be held.

Why are you so unwilling to believe that a cop did this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was 24 feet not 100

Most independent measurements with photographic evidence have put it at 140-160 feet. Even the prosecutor in his press conference detailing why there would be no charges admitted it was over 100 feet: "Mr. Brown's body was located approximately 153 feet east of Officer Wilson's car"

But yeah, let's go with what the media and PD claimed to the public and completely ignore hard evidence. People want to accuse pro-Wilson people of it? That's cute.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I've already stated Brown was no innocent victim.. he was a punk 18 year old who thought he could do what he wanted... however Officer Wilson didn't have a right to kill him if what I just said is true.

i see enough evidence for wilson to put it well in reasonable doubt,only a fixed jury would convict and we dont want that

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed that part of it where was that?

gsj's comments about that being "how the thug life ends," essentially espousing a "if Wilson didn't do it someone else would have" mentality.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast