Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

ANyway what is a soon to be college scholar doing stealing blunts and reaching for a cops gun.Oh yeah thats right kids will be kids BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
    Thug isn't a description of race. It's for a low life/gang banger/who does nothing but cause multiple issues for the society. Crime, leaching off the government, drugs.. Pretty much not trying to improve their lives at all.

Jax Teller played a THUG in Sons of Anarachy. Hey he is white!

Richard Sherman is no Thug.

Michael Brown, was a thug. He stole cigars, made blunts, got high. Tried taking a cops gun. Strong armed another person.

The entire college crap is exactly that. You really think he was heading down the right path? Sorry, someone in their right mind wouldn't reach for cops gun.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Ok here is your post #56
    I don't even think you get the racial overtones you have... that's one of the major problems here... people don't realize they're being racist when they do it anymore.

So you state I have racial overtones then state people don't realize they're being racist. So I am no English major but where there is smoke........

If you were black you would have replied to that saying you were... hence my ASSUMPTION.. you are white. Am I wrong?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

So how did this go from being about a lying grand juror determining if someone is racist and hot words?
    I figures a hot word would be something like fire?

We should report him for not staying on topic.

I mean that's what he does.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now ground please stop posting sensible articles that make great points. Some choose to live in the land of make believe.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...jury-findings/

Did anyone chose to view this? Hell this is a Liberal Newspaper too.

Facts are Facts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANyway what is a soon to be college scholar doing stealing blunts and reaching for a cops gun.Oh yeah thats right kids will be kids BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Again.. HE WAS 18!!!! I shop lifted when I was a teen.. I smoked weed... SO DID 90% OF AMERICA!!! It's called maturity.. you grow up.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Again.. HE WAS 18!!!! I shop lifted when I was a teen.. I smoked weed... SO DID 90% OF AMERICA!!! It's called maturity.. you grow up.

Did you fight cops too and try to take their guns?

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...jury-findings/

Did anyone chose to view this? Hell this is a Liberal Newspaper too.

Facts are Facts.

The news about the lying testimony broke within the last 24 hours.. you cite an article from last month showing that testimony we just found out IS A LIE!... this is why you drive me nuts. You don't care about anything but your own tunnel vision dude.. this is how you get ISIS out of Iran Contra lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

We should report him for not staying on topic.

I mean that's what he does.

Me too i get lost sometimes and forget who i am

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you black? DOes it matter? And if your going to be vague then expect things to be taken out of context. I thought i was having an intelligent conversation. Am I wrong??? Never did I insult you until YOU called me racist on purpose or not it is the text you wrote. So again if you know the law so well why are you not in Ferguson now opening this up???
    If you were black you would have replied to that saying you were... hence my ASSUMPTION.. you are white. Am I wrong?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Now ground please stop posting sensible articles that make great points. Some choose to live in the land of make believe.

Insults will be slung in 3......2......1......

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast