Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

This is what I thought until I looked into this more. Almost universally (14 separate witnesses) said that Brown did not "charge" at Officer Wilson, instead turned back to him with his hands raised and was shot. If that is the truth.. it was in fact murder.. even if Brown was a huge a***hole

but the physical evidence by 2 different autopsy reports say he didnt have his hands up? I would trust physical evidence over my own moms testimony. Sorry just the way it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am no law major but I believe the answer is NO. And since he was not indicted he should be able to move on.Obviously the law team cold not prove im guilty in front of a jury or show enough to go to trial. He already has to live a Steve Bartman life.

1) he was not acquitted of anything.. he wasn't indicted. That means a grand jury found there wasn't enough evidence to go to trial.. again a grand jury IS NOT A TRIAL

2) If the grand jury case was poisoned by perjury, I would like to know if a new grand jury can be set. Hopefully by a truly independent prosecutor.

[/QUOTE]
    unless its different in every state why cant they still bring it in front of another grand jury? That's what happened to Adrian peterson.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am not unwilling when a new grand jury comes up I guess it will be up for discussion.BUT if a second grand jury does not indict THEN WHAT? WHat will the next excuse be. I am all for battling to the end but I find it hard to believe people who were CAUGHT LYING to begin with. And his friend( thug/accomplice) who was with him I find it hard to hold him credible.
    1) I just presented you with the real evidence based on testimony and blood trail

2) it is not over as demonstrated in a few comments back.. a new grand jury can be held.

Why are you so unwilling to believe that a cop did this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed
    but the physical evidence by 2 different autopsy reports say he didnt have his hands up? I would trust physical evidence over my own moms testimony. Sorry just the way it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, there CAN be a second grand jury if the prosecutor cares to convene one. Which we all know he won't. There was no criminal trial, therefore double jeopardy does not apply.

EDIT: Apparently I'm 30 seconds behind everyone else. Story of my life!

even if its only 30 seconds you can at least say you lived longer too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Most independent measurements with photographic evidence have put it at 140-160 feet. Even the prosecutor in his press conference detailing why there would be no charges admitted it was over 100 feet: "Mr. Brown's body was located approximately 153 feet east of Officer Wilson's car"

But yeah, let's go with what the media and PD claimed to the public and completely ignore hard evidence. People want to accuse pro-Wilson people of it? That's cute.

You understand wilson jumped out of his car and chased him right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

gsj's comments about that being "how the thug life ends," essentially espousing a "if Wilson didn't do it someone else would have" mentality.

GS COMMENT he already attack the cop once not sure why the cop should let him do it again,brown was living the thug life and this is how that ends

Listen maybe it was not written nicely but here is a truth.I can tell you from 20 years of personal experience in corrections. If you keep committing crimes eventually something bad will happen. Not saying how it happens is right but kharma is a you know what.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To my knowledge there was no report showing where his hands where at the time of the shooting? Only the shot by the car?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anything be stated with any certainty as to whether he "charged" back at him, or stumbled back in his direction based on this blood evidence? He was still shot from well over 100 feet away. Someone who has been shot multiple times at 100+ feet is not a significant threat to charge and cause bodily harm.

Hold on now. I call BS on this. Do you know how hard it is to hit something with a hand gun at over 100 ft away? especially a moving target, and multiple times?

SCF Rewards
    Country

GS COMMENT he already attack the cop once not sure why the cop should let him do it again,brown was living the thug life and this is how that ends

Listen maybe it was not written nicely but here is a truth.I can tell you from 20 years of personal experience in corrections. If you keep committing crimes eventually something bad will happen. Not saying how it happens is right but kharma is a you know what.

The kid just graduated high school and was about to go to college... he was a punk 18 year old.. but what were you doing at 18?! To label him a thug is borderline racist.. he had no gang connections, no prior criminal history that I am aware of?

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast