Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Very nice of you
    no,im defending the cop with facts,can i consider this shrew's christmas present

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. thug

Houghton Mifflin

• n.noun

• A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
        • One of a group of professional criminals, devotees of Kali, who robbed and murdered travelers in northern India until the mid-1800s.

Please tell me a context in which you have used the word "thug" to describe a white person? I am also interested in Mr. Browns priors as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

The juvenile records were kept secret all though it states nothing serious but not an angel either

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – Michael Brown did not have a serious criminal conviction as a minor. That`s according to a Juvenile Court Officer who argued against releasing Brown`s juvenile record (if one exists). Two attorneys fought for the release. A St. Louis County Family Court Judge is now considering the arguments and her decision could come at any time.
    Brown family attorney Anthony Gray also attended the hearing and said, ‘To bring up someone`s past as a child and to somehow say that has some influence as to how they behave two years later, I just think is very unfair and very contradictory to public policy of the State of Missouri.’
    Gray believes the juvenile officer made it clear in court that nothing exists.
    Meanwhile, lawyer john Burns, who’s representing Charles Johnson of GotNews.com, disagreed. He argued for full disclosure.
    Reporter Charles Johnson said, ‘The whole reason we filed this was to find out if law enforcement officials were telling the truth about Michael Brown.’
    Burns added, ‘There`s an entire record that`s being kept from us, we maintain, and we`re aiming to get it.’
    Johnson and Burns say they still want to know if Brown ever faced juvenile charges. Burns said, ‘It`s extremely common in juvenile court for juveniles to be charged with something, but to work some sort of a deal, you know pleading to a lesser charge or something like that, and the whole idea is they are juveniles, the State has an interest in rehabilitating them to preserve their future if possible, so it`s very common.’
    Burns argued that Brown no longer needs that protection. Joseph Martineau made a similar argument on behalf of the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
    Gray said even if a juvenile record existed, it`s not relevant. He said, ‘How anything that occurred two years ago is somehow connected to the last few seconds of Mike Brown Jr`s life, I just don`t see any connection between the two. So it appears it`s just an effort as more character assassination as he tries to lay in peace.’
    The juvenile court officer criticized the requests, calling it nothing more than ‘public curiosity’ with ‘no legitimate interest.’ She asked the Judge to protect the integrity of the juvenile court system. Both media attorneys said they`re also fighting for integrity, but in the form of government transparency.

So you post that he had "no serious juvenile record".. yet you labeled him a thug, who died living the thug life?! No.. nothing racially based at all here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Please show me his priors....

and yes im well aware of the tape.. thats why I keep calling him a punk 18 year old. Would you have even used the word "thug" if he were white?! His skin color is irrelevant to me.

no,i would of used a racially inappropriate term like nazi,skinhead,okie and such

i disgust even myself its sad

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I wrote a thread about it the day it was released... where is yours about this? I ask again.. please stop replying to my threads.. you have only one goal and its childish.

FYI though.. the people who testified who were actually there never wavered from their testimony.. including his friend who was with him.

So Facts based on evidence is childish? See whenever you lose a debate, you resort to insults.

Michael Brown broke the law, assulted another person, then tried fighting a cop and tried taking his gun.

Case Closed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. thug

Houghton Mifflin

• n.noun

• A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
        • One of a group of professional criminals, devotees of Kali, who robbed and murdered travelers in northern India until the mid-1800s.

I don't even think you get the racial overtones you have... that's one of the major problems here... people don't realize they're being racist when they do it anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use the word thug for say somebody who mugs someone.DOn't care about color of skin. Or a thug is a bully who picks on people. Now please don't tell me how I talk I answered you if you don't believe it sorry for your luck.
    Please tell me a context in which you have used the word "thug" to describe a white person? I am also interested in Mr. Browns priors as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok we have hit a snag. Your calling me a racist. So obviously an intelligent conversation is gone now.Funny how you call me racist but nobody else has. Interesting like when they call you a shyster.Do i believe it no because I have never traded or dealt with you. Why don't you got to Ferguson and reopen this case since you have such a stake in it?
    I don't even think you get the racial overtones you have... that's one of the major problems here... people don't realize they're being racist when they do it anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Facts based on evidence is childish? See whenever you lose a debate, you resort to insults.

Michael Brown broke the law, assulted another person, then tried fighting a cop and tried taking his gun.

Case Closed.

If you argued with facts and didn't act like a child I would be happy to debate with you. As we discussed yesterday you talk about one thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic most of the time... I ask you again to stop doing so. If you want to act that way.. do it in other threads. I will refrain from posting in any thread you write from now on as well.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast