Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

how about just stick to the rules?!!

anyone who has an issue with or enjoys poking at imac, but him on your ignore list and move on with your life.
    anyone that imac has an issue with imac needs to put on ignore.

I give all of you freedoms and leeway, but stop the junk.

Do I really need to start kicking people out, 4 days before Christmas?!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

how about just stick to the rules?!!

anyone who has an issue with or enjoys poking at imac, but him on your ignore list and move on with your life.
    anyone that imac has an issue with imac needs to put on ignore.

I give all of you freedoms and leeway, but stop the junk.

Do I really need to start kicking people out, 4 days before Christmas?!!

If he stops with LIES that can be VERIFIED as so I'm good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

who broke the rules?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

if you have any questions, pm me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

The difference in your story is the color of your skin. Were you put in handcuffs? Was your car searched by drug dogs? These are common things black people face in the exact same situation.

Havent read through this thread for a while, but i will respond to this one. i myself have personally been put in cuffs, thrown in the back of a police car, dogs brought out to search my car. Carpet ripped up, car completely searched through and when that was all completed the officers on 2 of those occasions came back and said they found marijuana seeds in the back seat of my car. 2 different officers in 2 different states and one was a rental car. Pulled over for no reason at all. And i do not touch any type of drug! It doesnt matter the color of your skin. They can do whatever they want to do to people. But am i dumb enough to try to fight an officer? I dont think so. Mike brown was wrong in what he did and wilson had the right to defend himself by any means necessary, up to and including deadly force. Dont think its the law look it up. And please dont tell me like another idiot did that the officer is different for defending himself than normal citizens it just doesnt work that way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

No.. but you should respect the fact that even in 2014.. racism is still in existence.

And racism is still in the spotlight because people make everything about race even though it isnt. Everything in the news is white cop kills black man, white homeowner kills black man breaking into his house. White man robs black store owner. If people stop making it a black and white thing when it really has nothing to do with anything racism will slowly fade away. I also see a lot of black people crying racist saying that this racist cracker needs to be punished, or other similar sayings. Makes no sense at all. We all breathe the same air and bleed the same blood. The news media just does its job and that is compete with other news stations by creating the best headlines. And the best headlines are the ones who get people upset and angry. You dont see great headlines like joe shmoe buys lunch for 500 strangers. Why because nobody cares about the good things. Its only about the bad things that get all the attention. My brother was shot and killed in his own home minding his own business, but what do people do? they go online do some research dig up his past and because he had a criminal record he deserved to die. People don't care about anything but bad in this country and that's why it is completely messed up. nobody deserves to die no matter what color you are. Stop saying black lives matter when a black man gets killed trying to kill a police officer. How about all lives matter. Stop making it a racial thing and it will go away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

And racism is still in the spotlight because people make everything about race even though it isnt. Everything in the news is white cop kills black man, white homeowner kills black man breaking into his house. White man robs black store owner. If people stop making it a black and white thing when it really has nothing to do with anything racism will slowly fade away. I also see a lot of black people crying racist saying that this racist cracker needs to be punished, or other similar sayings. Makes no sense at all. We all breathe the same air and bleed the same blood. The news media just does its job and that is compete with other news stations by creating the best headlines. And the best headlines are the ones who get people upset and angry. You dont see great headlines like joe shmoe buys lunch for 500 strangers. Why because nobody cares about the good things. Its only about the bad things that get all the attention. My brother was shot and killed in his own home minding his own business, but what do people do? they go online do some research dig up his past and because he had a criminal record he deserved to die. People don't care about anything but bad in this country and that's why it is completely messed up. nobody deserves to die no matter what color you are. Stop saying black lives matter when a black man gets killed trying to kill a police officer. How about all lives matter. Stop making it a racial thing and it will go away.

The biggest story in the news for the last 72 hours is a black man murdering 2 NYPD police.. an Asian man and a Latin man... so I'm not exactly sure what you're smoking on that? lol. The fact that people are blaming everyone but the criminal for his actions makes no sense to me though.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

The biggest story in the news for the last 72 hours is a black man murdering 2 NYPD police.. an Asian man and a Latin man... so I'm not exactly sure what you're smoking on that? lol. The fact that people are blaming everyone but the criminal for his actions makes no sense to me though.

Because people like you blow something out of proportion. Who cares witness 40 lied. A lot of other people lied. And you can't change the fatal bullets trajectory. It struck and killed Brown on the top of his head. His head was down charging at the cop. So he was shot and killed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Because people like you blow something out of proportion. Who cares witness 40 lied. A lot of other people lied. And you can't change the fatal bullets trajectory. It struck and killed Brown on the top of his head. His head was down charging at the cop. So he was shot and killed.

lets go circling again... if you're shot 6 times.. you're probably falling correct? Every credible witness said the opposite of what you did... shall we go round 30 on this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I guess it will go as many rounds until the realization is made that a criminal was killed attacking a cop. And there are many stories of what people saw but the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE was brought out and I guess was enough. Try this today with the family play telephone like we use ti at the school yard.STart a sentence and pass it down the line see how is changes. That is how witnesses see things everybody has an aspect.Now fill your sink up with water and drop a quarter in it I guarantee it will sink.That is physical evidence something that is plain view proven fact.Try it it will be some holiday fun
    lets go circling again... if you're shot 6 times.. you're probably falling correct? Every credible witness said the opposite of what you did... shall we go round 30 on this?

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast