Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Pope Francis is against trickle down economics... LOVE IT

This happened a year ago but I just read about it tonight after seeing a facebook meme....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...0a9_story.html

The pope basically calls anyone that believes in trickle down stupid lol... it's great.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I mean....I just.....really....it's just......... wow. This may be the strangest thing you have ever posted.
    Congrats.

I do like me some Pope Francis. If the CEO's of the other corporations in the world were like him it would be a nice place to live.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This happened a year ago but I just read about it tonight after seeing a facebook meme....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...0a9_story.html

The pope basically calls anyone that believes in trickle down stupid lol... it's great.

Your big eared hero in the White House has no problem railing against trickle down economics while at the same granting amnesty to suppress wages in the US.

For once can somebody explain how the opposite of trickle down would work. I want to understand how liberal economic utopia works.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Your big eared hero in the White House has no problem railing against trickle down economics while at the same granting amnesty to suppress wages in the US.

For once can somebody explain how the opposite of trickle down would work. I want to understand how liberal economic utopia works.

More money in the pockets of people who will spend it. More spending equals more demand for goods which equals more need for supply which equals more jobs. More jobs equal more tax revenue which allows tax rates to stay lower. Basically. Surprised you couldn't envision that without a liberal explaining it to you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It kills me. Reagan hasn't been in office in 25 years and has been dead for a decade, yet libs still feel the need to attack his policies. The Democratic platform must be monumentally weak if all you guys have to harp on is trickledown economics.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

More money in the pockets of people who will spend it. More spending equals more demand for goods which equals more need for supply which equals more jobs. More jobs equal more tax revenue which allows tax rates to stay lower. Basically. Surprised you couldn't envision that without a liberal explaining it to you.

this is a theory, how would it actually work in application?

how would more people get more money in their pockets?

less taxes? nope, against the liberal way
    more jobs? nope, against the liberal way, unless they are part-time or your raise minimum wage

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

this is a theory, how would it actually work in application?

how would more people get more money in their pockets?

less taxes? nope, against the liberal way
    more jobs? nope, against the liberal way, unless they are part-time or your raise minimum wage

I just explained how it works in a nutshell. Yes, less taxes and higher wages put more money in the pockets of the poor who are compelled to spend it rather than save it.

And it isn't "less taxes". It's more taxes on the guys that like to hoard their money and less taxes on the people who need it.

Please explain how any "way" is against more jobs?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just explained how it works in a nutshell. Yes, less taxes and higher wages put more money in the pockets of the poor who are compelled to spend it rather than save it.

And it isn't "less taxes". It's more taxes on the guys that like to hoard their money and less taxes on the people who need it.

Please explain how any "way" is against more jobs?

I can answer that one easy. Libs want to raise taxes on business owners, raise the salary they have to pay workers and then for some reason you think those business owners are going to hire more people? Anyone with a figment of comprehension of how businesses work can grasp that more taxes + higher minimum wage will result in a reduction in the workforce (less jobs). Nobody in their right minds could think that businesses will handle a decrease in profit and an increase in operational cost by adding employees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

duane summed that up pretty well

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

duane summed that up pretty well

You would think that. Unfortunately Duane is wrong. Business determine staffing based on NEED, nothing factors in more. And yes, I am an accountant. I have a comprehension of how business works.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast