Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

so you're actually saying you believe you are the police of a forum that you joined for the sole purpose of trolling me? LOL... I've heard some amazing things, but wow. Duane is a big boy and is a former mod on this site. He and I have been having debates on here for years... same with shew, alex, and a few others. You and your troll buddies really, REALLY need to go back to the other site where trolling is hourly pastime.

Wouldn't it just be easier to find some class and integrity so you could fit in anywhere? Whenever I directly contradict one of your points or call you out on your behavior you always go back to the 37jetson is a troll act.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Wouldn't it just be easier to find some class and integrity so you could fit in anywhere? Whenever I directly contradict one of your points or call you out on your behavior you always go back to the 37jetson is a troll act.

I strongly STRONGLY suggest you re read your own words here over and over and act on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

if you have 75 hours worth of work to complete and only 2 days to complete it... is your tax burden going to prevent you from hiring people to complete the task?

so you would hire temp staff, work your employees OT, or do it yourself.
    no one would hire a fulltime employee to do one 75 hour job.

habs, I have had the same accountant for the same company for 15 years. I know exactly what he does and does not do. He does not tell me when to hire, he gives me no forecast, and he has no clue how to run a cable company.

There is no accountant who knows how the tech industry is trending, how it will trend, and how that will affect your region and customers.
    accountants have nothing to do with hiring besides cutting a paycheck.

Like usual, you live in some pretend world and if someone challenges what crap you are spewing you get angry.

Oh, and my accountant has been in business for nearly 50 years, getting ready to retire and I will need to change who I use. I will make sure I ask them on their ability to know when I should hire.

Also, to say you hire based on need is a pathetic attempt to look like you know something. The need to hire is based on many factors, such as; available funds, increased customer base, and/or increased services.
    but never, ever, is it based on an accountant forecasting your future revenue. never.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, I would like to think Imac for starting an interesting thread. And you fellow members be careful about attacking or trolling. A new year is coming, lets end this one on a decent note.

SCF Rewards
    Country

habs, I have had the same accountant for the same company for 15 years. I know exactly what he does and does not do. He does not tell me when to hire, he gives me no forecast, and he has no clue how to run a cable company.

There is no accountant who knows how the tech industry is trending, how it will trend, and how that will affect your region and customers.

Like usual, you live in some pretend world and if someone challenges what crap you are spewing you get angry.

Oh, and my accountant has been in business for nearly 50 years, getting ready to retire and I will need to change who I use. I will make sure I ask them on their ability to know when I should hire.

Also, to say you hire based on need is a pathetic attempt to look like you know something. The need to hire is based on many factors, such as; available funds, increased customer base, and/or increased services.
    but never, ever, is it based on an accountant forecasting your future revenue. never.

Hiring the temp workers was my point.. you would need to hire workers to complete the task... your tax burden has zero effect on this decision process.. and that is why its a red herring issue for the right. If you need to get productivity done.. you get it done. If you cannot make your business run successfully then your business will not last very long. That's how the true free market works.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but temp workers do nothing to stimulate anything. you cannot live off of being a temp worker. we need to be hiring fulltime and have benefits and make a decent buck.

the minimum wage is for youngsters or oldsters, not for raising a family.

I hate that temp and part-time work is counted as job creation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but temp workers do nothing to stimulate anything. you cannot live off of being a temp worker. we need to be hiring fulltime and have benefits and make a decent buck.

Counting temporary workers is how the government can play so many games with the unemployment numbers. I would like to see many more full time job opportunities for all Americans. People and families need this stability.

Dirty companies like Wal-Mart are secretly in love with the current laws and Obamacare because they can limit their workers to less than 40 hours and let the government worry about their healthcare which takes the burden away from them. The good news is the Wal-Mart was able to buy off our government to make this happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

100% agree on this.. which is why the minimum wage should be raised. That's another topic though... hiring even temp workers stimulates the economy that slight bit each time it is done... just like paying sales tax. Your small part may seem irrelevant.. but the macro overview makes a HUGE difference.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have over 18,000 items (around 14,000 listings) currently active and have sold over $300,000 gross in the last year... please don't talk down to me, I'm more than sure I have crossed FAR more in the last 12 months than you have sir.. your tone is uncalled for and petty. As you can see from my trolls I sell quite a bit.

Good for you. Dollars in sales doesn't equate to knowing how to run a business. Drug dealers hanging on the corner can make that kind of money and more peddling crack and heroin, doesn't make them knowledgeable about the intricate workings of running a legitimate business anymore than selling cards on eBay makes you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You are ignorant to the profession as a whole. Spouting about YOUR accountant means nothing. The accounting profession is diverse. They perform a lot more services than just counting money and spitting out financial statements.

For God's sake, google it before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Now you are just confusing yourself. I said the NEED to hire is the most important factor when deciding to hire. I never claimed you did not consider other factors like available funds. I said it was the BIGGEST FACTOR. Increased customer base or increased services ARE part of the NEED. They aren't separate factors. They comprise the NEED.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast