Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex is a king stereotyper so that is how he sees it. It his way and the only way the so called no religious way. Just sit back and laugh because it truly is amusing and shows what a hypocrite he is.He wants equality for gays but blasts christians,cops,conservatives,sometimes democrats but not often. Alex has never heard of practice what you preach.
    huh?

You launch into this because I joke about being a buzz kill, that's a little wierd. I dont think conservatives hate gay people like you want them to, sorry. Despite not supporting the homosexual agenda, I don't hate gay people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont think conservatives hate gay people like you want them to, sorry.

You must live under a rock.

And no, not all conservatives hate gays, but a loud minority DO....and they make it overtly obvious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex is a king stereotyper so that is how he sees it. It his way and the only way the so called no religious way. Just sit back and laugh because it truly is amusing and shows what a hypocrite he is.He wants equality for gays but blasts christians,cops,conservatives,sometimes democrats but not often. Alex has never heard of practice what you preach.

Taking about hypocrites.....

And yeah, I blast Christianity, Cops, and Conservatives.....the Three horrible C's.....That'll be their new nickname.

And I criticize them nonstop because they DESERVE to be criticized, they DESERVE to be MOCKED and SCRUTINIZED endlessly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

as you deserve all the criticism you get
    Taking about hypocrites.....

And yeah, I blast Christianity, Cops, and Conservatives.....the Three horrible C's.....That'll be their new nickname.

And I criticize them nonstop because they DESERVE to be criticized, they DESERVE to be MOCKED and SCRUTINIZED endlessly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You must live under a rock.

And no, not all conservatives hate gays, but a loud minority DO....and they make it overtly obvious.

You got me Alex, I live under a rock, very original. What is so profound about what you are saying...some people hate other people, WOW, stop the presses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just like it is not only conservatives that support guns. It just goes to show how uneducated people like Alex can be. It is just nice to see after a few years of it folks are catching on to his double talk and nonsense.
    You got me Alex, I live under a rock, very original. What is so profound about what you are saying...some people hate other people, WOW, stop the presses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

as you deserve all the criticism you get

Go ahead, I can take it!

I WANT criticism, because I know I'm not perfect, and I know I have a lot to learn...

I'll never back down though, freedom of speech is my hammer, and "The three horrible C's" are my nails!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely agree,freedom of speech should be your hammer and everyones because of people that fight for us to have that right. I am just glad that your ignorance and lack of education on life shows on its own and people don't buy what your selling.
    Go ahead, I can take it!

I WANT criticism, because I know I'm not perfect, and I know I have a lot to learn...

I'll never back down though, freedom of speech is my hammer, and "The three horrible C's" are my nails!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just like it is not only conservatives that support guns. It just goes to show how uneducated people like Alex can be. It is just nice to see after a few years of it folks are catching on to his double talk and nonsense.

You're right, I think Alex supports gun ownership now, he said everyone should go out and buy them up.

Alex is funny, he doesn't get under my skin at all...and it drives him crazy. I try to get to know him better and he runs away as fast as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Congrats Alex on your trader of the month award!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast